Thread: Pachinko is a good Vendor!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko is a good Vendor!

I had discovered that I was missing the odds change switch key from the Paylot that I just won from Pachinko on ebay. As per a members recommendation I contacted them ( I used the ebay.. contact seller) I simply explained that the key was not with the machine and if they had left it there send it or see what they can do. About 2 hrs later I got a call from Lila? I didnt know a Lila turns out it was Pachinko calling, She told me she just read my message and wanted to help in any way
    she put a tech on the phone but he nor anyone in the new Co. knew of the key or that the machine can have its odds changed like a Pachislo. Once they discovered this through my info they began to check the other Paylots
    (Thats right they have more!!!!!!) and looked to see if they had the keys in them but they did not have them either. they said they would call me tomorrow and try to fix the problem and let me say they were really apologetic and you could hear in all of their voices they were really concerned and wanted to do right. Even if they cant get a key I really appreciate that kind of service and effort. they are a new vendor and I can see that they really want to do right by their customers.Lots of vendors never respond to emails much less CALL back to emails! I didnt ask them to call me . They have more Paylots go for it keys or not. Everyone we have another good vendor!!!!
    Led Zepplin

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Eddie