Thread: The visit is over.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default The visit is over.

I just got home from dropping Fighter Pilot a.k.a. Willie, off at the airport. He is currently winging his way back to what he calls home in Pensylvania. However, I'm still trying to convince him that he should move here.

This morning we did an estimate on his winnings on the Spin Luck. We couldn't get an accurate count because my coin counter has a gear jammed, darnit.

I'm going to try to keep his winnings seperate until the counter is repaired, but with Kyle's work, him still helping me get the last of the stuff out of the duplex, lord only knows when that will be. Anyway, the large kitty litter bucket we have Willie's winnings in is a 35 lb. bucket, almost full of tokens! I'll post a picture later, after a nap. That bucket weighed in at 118 lbs., or roughly 10,314 tokens! That does not count the 53 that are already in the machine, nor the 5 Future Games he has banked! And yes, he was playing from that bucket!

It was a fantastic visit, marred by the necessity for me to move, and Willie had to suffer through that. But we still had fun and I actually got him to try the Las Vegas last night! I'll let him tell you what he thought of that machine.

We both wish circumstances hadn't prevented Scooby from visiting, we both were looking forward to that. Perhaps next time!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to Tony Junior