Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Preparing Licensed Pachinkos for sale- Superman v1 & v2 , Titanic, and more

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Preparing Licensed Pachinkos for sale- Superman (v1 & v2), Titanic, and more

Hi Folks,
    I'm an employee at a company which has licensed rights for foreign-titles within the pachinko industry for 10 years. I have personally worked on the majority of the development with the manufacturers (mostly in Nagoya) and the rights-holders in the US. We have a number of excess models on-hand which we are interested in selling. These are direct-from-manufacturer models, never been installed in pachinko halls, and most have been modified in Japan for display in the US. The machines have various features which I am in the process of assessing model-by-model- some have ball returns which the manufacturers had installed. Some have electrical modifications for US electrical specs. Some are 'light specs'- meaning they have increased odds of Oatari, which was generally preferred by users not playing to win within the halls. Anyways, I am still getting a grip on my inventory, but it seems we should have at least 2 different CR Superman models (based on the Superman Returns with Brandon Routh)- one was an original release, and the other was a follow-up version a couple of years later. We have one CR Titanic, and one CR Ferrari. I believe we have more inventory which I will be picking through as well. We have several non-functioning machines as well, if those might be of interest- one CR MASK, and one CR Ferrari. I'll give a more complete inventory later, but for now I'm going to document the functionality and take photos. If anyone has interest, please let me know.

Thank you!

2. The following 14 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Preparing Licensed Pachinkos for sale- Superman (v1 & v2), Titanic, and more

I may be interested in a Superman machine. What will they sell for?
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Preparing Licensed Pachinkos for sale- Superman (v1 & v2), Titanic, and more

mrlax,

Thank you for your post. I was wondering, when you post your inventory list if you can add shipping information and payment options.

Thanks again,
    Armando

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mandoman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for your messages. I'm still working on the prep and analysis of our stock of machines. Seems we have more pachisuro than pachinko! I will put all of the details together when I have them well-organized. I have just found an extra CR The Matrix machine as well, although it has some aesthetic wear. I'm taking photos and notes on everything and will give very thorough descriptions. I'm an eBay vet and will post these all on ebay if we don't have reasonable offers. As for prices of the machines- I don't have an answer yet- I will discuss with the company owner what his expectations are, and also see if I can find some data on similar machine sales. With respect to shipping- we only intend to ship within the USA to avoid foreign logistics complications (I have shipped machines in the past to/from Japan and also to France- not fun!). There is a lot of risk in customs of them being 'fried'. Major pain. I will analyze what our costs have been in the past for shipping domestically. We plan to have Box Brothers- a vendor we have worked well with in the past, come in and prep everything for shipping. Most will need re-boxing as these came to us in large wooden crates, and the individuals cardboard boxes provided by the manufacturers aren't adequate for domestic US shipping. We typically have shipped these around the US via FEDEX ground- which has been reliable, cost-effective, and most importantly absent of damage. I shipped some to LA recently- I'll look up the costs. I believe they were close to 80lbs each when boxed. These will also be available for pickup in San Francisco. Thanks for your interest, and more to come soon, I promise!

7. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok Folks-

Here is my full inventory of machines available to sell, including a few photos. If you have offers, please PM them to me- otherwise, we will probably list them all on ebay under my personal ebay ID of mrlax (check my feedback- I'm legit). Anyways, thank-you to a few of you for previous PM questions and sorry for my delayed replies- I have changed my email settings so I will get those notices now. I intend to sell these with keys for the front door, and around 30 balls or so (you don't need many with a ball return). If you need electrical converters to take 24V to US standard AC 120V, please let me know. We intend to have them professionally packed with styrofoam reinforcements and shipped via fedex ground. We estimate the costs of each machine packing/shipping at around $100-$120 ea (and we will only ship within the USA). This can be picked up in San Francisco as well for no charge.

(2) CR Titanic Machines (DAIICHI). Both are factory samples, both in outstanding condition. They are NOT retreads from a pachinko hall. They are both wired for 24V, and each has a ball-return device installed (by the manufacturer) which returns the balls to the main ball tray. Many (but not all) of our samples are provided with these devices. These two machines have been very lightly used by partners of ours on a past project, but probably played for 1-2 total hours each, or less.

(1) CR Matrix Machine (DAIICHI). This was another factory sample, however it has been used an has some wear and scuffing. It is generally attractive, but I will email pics of the scuffs on the ball tray and other things you should be aware of before selling. Wired for 24V and with a ball return. This probably is in a similar condition to most machines which have previously been installed in Japanese halls.

(1) CR Ferrari (Sansei R&D). Another factory sample, wired for Japanese 24V. No ball return- the balls fall to the back of the machine as is 'typical'. Outstanding condition- was displayed in our office, and probably has 5 or fewer cumulative hours of play.

(1) Superman (DAIICHI). Another factory sample, which still has some of the friction tape on it- this had never been powered on until about 2 hours ago when I tested it. This is wired for 24V and has a ball return.

(1) Superman V2 (DAIICHI). This, like the V1 Superman, has been boxed and never opened until a couple of hours ago, and still has some of the same friction tape from the factory. This has been powered on and tested for 5 min by me (only). Wired for 24V and with a ball return.

NON-FUNCTIONAL MODELS:

I have several machines which do NOT work for one reason or another. One is a CR FERRARI, the other is a CR ROCKY. Honestly, I have no idea what the situation is with this- whether they had electrical burnouts or what, but they are 'aesthetically' fine. I'm not sure if there is interest in these or not.

Below are some pics, if you have questions or need other pics, please let me know. Thanks!IMG_2996.jpgIMG_2992.jpgIMG_2974.jpgIMG_2967.jpgIMG_2998.jpgIMG_3002.jpg

9. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok folks- one CR Titanic is up for auction- more machines coming live on eBay ASAP!
    New Titanic Pachinko Machine Daiichi Commercial Sample Game not Used in Halls | eBay
    mrlax - american pachi-pro

11. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm looking for a 1/99 version of mission impossible, do you have that one?
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mrlax View Post
    Ok folks- one CR Titanic is up for auction- more machines coming live on eBay ASAP!
    New Titanic Pachinko Machine Daiichi Commercial Sample Game not Used in Halls | eBay
    Page not found? Did it sell...or bad link?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    Page not found? Did it sell...or bad link?

Corrected link is showing in the ebay thread for this machine

see post 3 CR Titanic is up for auction
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

15. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

@Quester- sorry, we have no Mission Impossible machines available.
    @Hanabi- thanks for the link repair.

I have now listed a MATRIX machine- it has a bit of wear, and is not 'cherry/new' like the majority of our other machines I am writing auctions for now. One of the SUPERMAN machines will be up soon as well
    CR MATRIX link:
    CR The Matrix Pachinko Machine Daiichi Commercial Sample not Used in Japan | eBay

Un-reserved starting bid is $169.99

Thanks and happy pachinko-ing everyone!!!

17. The following user says "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mrlax View Post
    Can you sell this Titanic pachinko on the side and not deal with Ebay, to save you their fees?
    I am looking for one of these machines to add to my collection.
    Thanks, Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by portercbl View Post
    Can you sell this Titanic pachinko on the side and not deal with Ebay, to save you their fees?
    I am looking for one of these machines to add to my collection.
    Thanks, Jerry
    Portercbl - My wife REALLY wants the Titanic machine currently on eBay since it's semi-cyclic. She is addicted to the game, but hates having to empty the balls from the back. I have already bid on it, and if I win, you are welcome to get my machine if I win. And since you live in Maryland too, no shipping fees.

No one else bid on it!!!
    My Pachinkos: Freddy vs Jason, Rave, Titanic

20. The following user says "Thanks" to Harleyguy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
    Portercbl - My wife REALLY wants the Titanic machine currently on eBay since it's semi-cyclic. She is addicted to the game, but hates having to empty the balls from the back. I have already bid on it, and if I win, you are welcome to get my machine if I win. And since you live in Maryland too, no shipping fees.

No one else bid on it!!!
    Ok, I won't. But I might have to ask for a favor in return.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

22. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No one else bid on it!!!
    I want it if you win! And I can pick it up!
    Thanks, Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

24. The following user says "Thanks" to portercbl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi folks, thanks for your messages about the Titanic machine. I respect the auction process, and although I eat roughly 10-12% in fees from ebay & paypal- I won't pull the machine down and will let the auction play out. Thank you for your bids!

26. The following user says "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by heima View Post
    Ok, I won't. But I might have to ask for a favor in return.
    Uh-oh... here's the last guy who said that to me...

godfather-godfather-cat.jpg

I'm assuming I can't refuse?

28. The following user says "Thanks" to Harleyguy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Uh-oh... here's the last guy who said that to me...

godfather-godfather-cat.jpg

I'm assuming I can't refuse?
    Uncle Vito!
    How'd you git his picture?
    Anyhow, youse a wiseguy.
    You make dat offer to portercbl and he don't refuse?
    Den I'll forgetaboutit.

Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Someone swooped in with 3 seconds left and outbid me dammit!

I know it was someone in here... who did it??? Fess up!

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well. If you had already bid the maximum you were willing to pay, then you have no right to complain if someone is willing to pay more. All is fair in war and pachi buying

Oh. It wasn't me though
    Ian #UKPachinko

32. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Well. If you had already bid the maximum you were willing to pay, then you have no right to complain if someone is willing to pay more. All is fair in war and pachi buying

Oh. It wasn't me though
    On my three star arrangeball...DSCF8240.JPGI bid up & up...Yhen made my maximum $150.00. I didn't even watch the end of the auction. Whoever was bidding against me stopped at $150.00. Since my bid was 1st...I won. If he had bid $150.01...I would have lost! At times I don't like how the bidding process works...right now...I kind of dig it! Hope I didn't step on anybody's toes!

34. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast