Thread: Ferrari Pachinco

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ferrari Pachinco

Well, the machine is in absolutely perfect condition. I've only receieved TA machines twice (this one and a Star Wars), but couldn't be happier. Everything works and is in wonderful condition (with regard to the Ferrari).

I did purchase the Star Wars machine from them and it was pristine with the exception of some nicotine stains under the ashtray and knob But, again nothing that I can't remove with a bit of Novus.

Attached are a few pictures of the Ferrari. I'm absolutely horrible at this type of stuff, so, if you'd like, please tell me what you want to see and I'll do my best to provide...

Eric

Can anyone help? I'm sorry... I do have an almost completely unused MySpace account, but, as I said, never use it. Is there a way to post pics directly from my desktop?

Thanks...

Eric
    Last edited by The Ricker; 11-12-2007 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The following user says "Thanks" to The Ricker

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Ferrari Pachinco

The easiest way to post pis here on the ever fabulous PachiTalk is to look under this nice box where you type stuff and look where it says "Additional Options" there is a button there that says 'Manage Attachments' Click that and you can get pics off of you PC or a web site...it also has the file types and sizes you can use...

Once you're done just post your post and there they'll be at the bottom of your post, or if you want the pics elsewhere in your post, just click the paper clip icon and you can click a pic and it will be placed where ever the cursor is!! Ferrari-Enzo-001.jpg

And if that doesn't work, just say and one of us fine people will help you get your pictures posted!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss