Thread: Eva 5 does it exist?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Eva 5 does it exist?

So I just bought Eva 2 from slot-pachinko.com and am pretty happy with it (needs a little cleaning inside though), but I am really dying to get my hands on Eva 5. I played it when I was in Japan over the summer and not only loved the machine, but also started getting into the anime series after playing it. I want to trade up, but can't find anywhere in the US that has one. If anyone knows where I could get my hands on one let me know.

P.S. I saw one in a refurbish shop in Kobe for 30,000 yen and am kicking myself for not getting it, although I'm sure shipping would have been terrible!
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Eva 5 does it exist?

give it time... it seems that the new machines take a year or more befor we start to see them hear
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I haven't even seen any Eva 4s out there. Do you think it'll only be about a year / any rumors about an Eva 6?
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

very popular series of machines, I think it will be a bit before we see any and with the importers, import laws, recycling laws there and the market here I think we may need to import one at a time individually to even see any of the newer stuff at this point.
    the

LLTR

5. The following user says "Thanks" to owennewton