Thread: Sammy Sami computer pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sammy Sami computer pachinko

I have an issue where the balls are jamming and will not shoot. I think there is a piece broken or missing near the shooter. In the first picture you see the cover that covers the plastic ramp that the balls roll down from after a jackpot. There is a screw that the ball rest on that is below the opening for the ball to get into the area that the shooter is. So the balls just jam there.

The second and third picture is showing the area that should feed the ball to the shooter. The balls go down the ramp, fall through that opening, and get stuck by that screw from picture one, which the screw is below the area where the balls should go to be fed to the shooter. Something is either broke or missing. Does anyone have a picture of this area that is not broken?

Thanks,

Larry.

The other three pictures that pop up are a different issue. I'll start a different thread because it is a different issue. Sorry about that.

shooter_track_cover.jpgshooter_track.jpgshooter_track_2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lar; 05-16-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sammy Sami computer pachinko

It's an epidemic! There is another thread currently going about another machine with the same problem:

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/vint...o-machine.html

If I could enlist the help of someone out there with a machine that has all the pieces, I might be able to come up with a 'universal repair kit' for this thing.
    pachinkoparts.com - Home Page
    Definition: Racecar-a device that turns money into noise.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is a common problem with these machines. I am blessed that mine has all of the parts currently. Here is what I posted in the other thread...

"I took some pictures this morning before heading into work. Unfortunately I do not have very good editing software on my work pc. I hope these help.

The first image is a close up of the front of the machine with the part installed properly...

Next is an image from the back with the part installed...

Now an image of the front with the part removed. I circled the point where the part attaches...

Next is a close up of the back of the part, I circled the grooved metal piece that is inserted in the hole indicated on the machine to attach it.

The final picture is a close up of the front of the part to show how the pivot point is attached to the part...

I hope this helps. Just let me know if you need any other pictures."

Images are small this time but if you go to the link for the other thread you can see them larger.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

4. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Allright, thanks for the info. I guess the machine is garbage so I'll gut it, and use it as a stand to put my one pachinko in it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wouldn't give up on it yet. Just need to find a part or two, or come up with some creative engineering.

I am working on a project that will replace the circuit board in these machines with one that is programmable and more reliable. Of course it is one of many projects I am working on right now.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll have to put it on the back burner. I have a 1950's coffee machine boiler that needs to be done. Then I have a Coke machine and candy machine that I can do. Too bad it's electronic, something I am not familiar with. I bought the machine because I thought it was a lighted stand. It would be cool to fix, but it's hard to fix something when you are missing parts.

It seems from that other post that the part is only made for that machine, and it breaks a lot. Do other pachinkos have that part?

Good luck on your future project.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Lar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am really not sure about other machines using that part. However there have been several of these machines popping up. All it would take is finding a parts machine out there. This is definitely the right place for help on that. Another possibility would be to manufacture a replacement part. I know several members have been very successful at molding their own parts. I have never tried this myself, so I am not very familiar with the process.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

there standard machine that were converted for bar use.. so yes there are parts out there... your just gona have to find a parts machine
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you do decide to give up on it and gut it for the cabinet, I might be interested in the remains.
    pachinkoparts.com - Home Page
    Definition: Racecar-a device that turns money into noise.