Thread: Second Pachislo?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Second Pachislo?

After 2 months with the King Camel that we bought from Direct Gaming at the local convention center, my wife and I have gotten Pachislo fever. Who has a good recommendation for a second machine? We love everything about King Camel (except the volume).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Second Pachislo?

What is it you like about KC? Maybe I can make a recommendation based off of that.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'd recommend a Neo PlanetT, ArraKing, and definately a Beast Sapp

5. The following user says "Thanks" to RKnarr01

Thanks
    Thanks Received

We love the nudge and reverse spin feature with the random slip of the reels. It reminds us of the US Stampede and Triple Diamond machines. My wife also loves the LED characters to the right of the 3 big reels and the multitude of lights around the cabinet when you hit a bonus round.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by steam furnace
    We love the nudge and reverse spin feature with the random slip of the reels. It reminds us of the US Stampede and Triple Diamond machines. My wife also loves the LED characters to the right of the 3 big reels and the multitude of lights around the cabinet when you hit a bonus round.
    Well, many machines have those kinds of features but I would look into Neo PlanetT, any of the Pulsar series, Street Fighter II, Savannah Park, Juou, Snow King, 27, etc. Maybe check out the museum and go to the websites of the manufacturers and wade through them (they're all in Japanese) and maybe you can find a machine you like would be a good idea...?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, Rupan. I have been following the threads, checked the museum, and even looked at Gaku's reviews at Big Bear. Are Las Vegas or Super Black Jack decent options? I have a feeling Spin Luck is out of the question, both from lack of availability and price.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think, of the two, I would recommend Las Vegas; gameplay is a little more simple and straightforward and all the voices are in English - a much more "western" machine. SBJ is actually more fun but I think it could get a little confusing unless Gaku has a play guide for it. You should ask Tony Junior for his opinion; I believe he has both.

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rupan777
    ....SBJ is actually more fun but I think it could get a little confusing unless Gaku has a play guide for it. You should ask Tony Junior for his opinion; I believe he has both.
    www.bigbearpachisloshop.com (GAKU) has both the Super BlackJack and Super BlackJack Rio playguides on their web site

Steamfurnace : Based on what you stated you and your wife like and want to have in another Pachislo I would say neither SBJ or LV will be what you are looking for.
    I have Las Vegas and it is a great machine but it doesn't have all those lights and leds you want. SBJ or SBJ Rio will be closer to that.

12. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew