Thread: Most awesome new machine I've ever picked up

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Most awesome new machine I've ever picked up

Today I've had time to drive up to Dragonfly, our importer from the Netherlands, to pick up our new machine.
    We've picked this machine just from videos on youtube and picture we could find online. Very exciting to be able to finally watch it with my own eyes.
    It is called CR花札物語, or if you translate it to something more english it comes down to CR Hanafuda Monogatari. The name indicates directly what theme it is, Hanafuda. This is a really old school card game from Japan, dating back to 1889. In modern culture, we learned of this game by watching the anime movie 'Summer Wars', in which the card game is used extensively.

Anyway, these cards have an awesome design and we thought it would look nice in combination with the hallowed spheres. There was Kagetsu Gaiden, a bit older pachinko, but it was hard to find, and then we found this pachinko, back in march last year, but it would've cost me an arm and a leg to get it, so we played the waiting game
    . Near the end of last year, the price was good enough to order, and so it happened, we had to wait again, this time, for the boat .

Which bring us to today, we've played a bit on it and it is really a wonderful machine. So much colors, so much action and teasing. Hello Kitty broke the bank already on this one
    . The bonus round is special because it counts down the bonus rounds you can still play, but sometimes, you can 'win' extra rounds, a.k.a. more winnings, never seen that.

Tl,dr: it all comes down to this, our gameroom has this bright new addition:
    DSC00826 (Large).jpg DSC00830 (Large).jpg DSC00836 (Large).jpg DSC00840 (Large).jpg DSC00841 (Large).jpg DSC00843 (Large).jpg

I've got something else to tell you, but I'll do that in a follow up post, because I don't want the Groans I'm going to get for it, to reflect on this awesome post
    Pachinko: Horror Mansion, Hanamankai Kirameki, Ringu, Julie The Pinball, Yoon Sona, Hissatsu Shigotonin III, Hanafuda Monogatari
    Pachislo: Beatmania

2. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to Denhomer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Most awesome new machine I've ever picked up

While at Dragonfly, I've ordered my first pachislo...
    Seeing, that the above machine is something totally weird... I don't really know if you guys are going to recognize this.
    Spoiler
    Pachinko: Horror Mansion, Hanamankai Kirameki, Ringu, Julie The Pinball, Yoon Sona, Hissatsu Shigotonin III, Hanafuda Monogatari
    Pachislo: Beatmania

4. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Denhomer

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have that heiwa frame with maison ikkoku. Might have to keep an eye out for the cel for that one. Although I was thinking about getting the weather studio 新お天気スタジオ next. Blame the cute anime girls Word of warning. Some of these frames look the same on the outside but have different mounting points internally for the game fields.
    Ian #UKPachinko

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had a 6 reel Hanafuda pachislo, it was fun playing lots of action on 3 smaller top reels, I think its living with NIT now
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

8. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have this same machine! I live in Japan and picked it up for 5,000 yen ($65) at a second hand store a few weeks ago. It was already set up for cyclic operation and my wife loves it!!! An amazing light show and the animatronics are pretty cool too. Just got into Pachislo a few months back and have two machines; a Dragonaut by Olympia and a Urusei Yatsura by Ginza. Also got those for 5,000 yen each. Second hand prices are cheap here in Japan and my wife started something "bad" after getting me my first for our anniversary.

10. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to polejock92

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by polejock92 View Post
    I have this same machine! I live in Japan and picked it up for 5,000 yen ($65) at a second hand store a few weeks ago. It was already set up for cyclic operation and my wife loves it!!! An amazing light show and the animatronics are pretty cool too. Just got into Pachislo a few months back and have two machines; a Dragonaut by Olympia and a Urusei Yatsura by Ginza. Also got those for 5,000 yen each. Second hand prices are cheap here in Japan and my wife started something "bad" after getting me my first for our anniversary.
    Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead