Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sinbad Adventure - Very Unusual Drop in of a BB

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sinbad Adventure - Very Unusual Drop in of a BB

I was on Sinbad Adventure last night and it did something very unusual on the game play. I was on the point where Sinbad and Monkey are on the raft going along the river. I had a red seven overlay on the reels (which is quite usual on this part of the story), then two in the middle then one on the third. They didnt line up, then there was a pause of about five seconds, and the seven on the last reel in the wrong place dissapeared and redrew itself to make a diagonal line of red sevens! - result i thought. A few spins later i dropped in the treble sinbad on the first reel (the girl with the bonus was NOT showing on the screen) The treble sinbad then put a part of the diamond over it. The second reel, sinbad dropped in then another part of the diamond overlayed. Then on the third, sinbad dropped in also followed by the other part of the diamond. There was a five second spin of the roulette type reel but the then the three sinbads lit up and it went straight into the big bonus. The machine has had 7500 spins since reset and never done this before. Maybe you guys and girls have had some strange unusual play on your SA too. If so, tell us about it.
    King Camel - Popeye - Beast Sapp - Mumu World DX - No Pachinko Yet, but working on the wife! Two vintage one armed bandits

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to malcymal

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sinbad Adventure - Very Unusual Drop in of a BB

Sounds fun! A pity we don't always have a camera ready for these rare events.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by malcymal View Post
    I was on Sinbad Adventure last night and it did something very unusual on the game play. I was on the point where Sinbad and Monkey are on the raft going along the river. I had a red seven overlay on the reels (which is quite usual on this part of the story), then two in the middle then one on the third. They didnt line up, then there was a pause of about five seconds, and the seven on the last reel in the wrong place dissapeared and redrew itself to make a diagonal line of red sevens! - result i thought. A few spins later i dropped in the treble sinbad on the first reel (the girl with the bonus was NOT showing on the screen) The treble sinbad then put a part of the diamond over it. The second reel, sinbad dropped in then another part of the diamond overlayed. Then on the third, sinbad dropped in also followed by the other part of the diamond. There was a five second spin of the roulette type reel but the then the three sinbads lit up and it went straight into the big bonus. The machine has had 7500 spins since reset and never done this before. Maybe you guys and girls have had some strange unusual play on your SA too. If so, tell us about it.
    I had the sevens move like that on the river....If you watch sinbad on the raft, he shakes his fist after the sevens stop. Then they pop into a winner. I had that happen three times in a row and then the bonus girl came up.
    I thought that I had seen all the things that it will do but it keeps coming up with new stuff. I have got into the habit of waiting after each sequence for a little while to see if something else will happen. You never know when it will give you a chance to eye-shoot a BB. I was reading some stuff on the Japanese sites with the translator that Compirate posted and they said that the reels spin at a different speed in the Sinbad Zone.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The diamonds over the reels happens often then the spin, the more it happens the more bonus chances you have. The red overlay (octopus?) is another win sign. Larger animals up the mountain. I never figured out what the vase and heads floating while on the raft do, besides distract me while playing.
    I fun machine I am trying to but credit add mod on it now but it does not like the mod so far.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've never seen the floating vase trigger anything either. Nor have I seen the sudden river rapids result in anything. But I've seen a lot of other stuff where I've said, "Whoa....never seen that before!"

Tony, not only do I never have a camera ready to capture these things, I can never remember what exactly they are...just that they were something I'd never seen before. Which makes me wonder - are they really new or had I just forgotten ?

Seriously, this one is always interesting.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to fronzdan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by fronzdan View Post
    Nor have I seen the sudden river rapids result in anything.
    I eye-shot the sinbads during the fast river one time.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to sailorpatp

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by malcymal View Post
    What skill level do you have your machine set on?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I finished the credit add mod and spun the SA a few rounds and the fast raft scene happened, the hopper is fulto the brim so a BB must be coming soon, I am getting alot more pyramid chances? It is in the Sindbad zone now. I had to turn if off. I was trying to run out of credits to test the add mod.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just dump the credits.....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTeckno View Post
    What skill level do you have your machine set on?
    We have the Sinbad Adventure set on 6 for the benefit of the kids and its on token play.

Been looking at the nice guide by Gaktrading

http://www.gaktradinginc.com/mainpag.../playguide.htm

Have any of you guys got an Alien creature show up yet?? as depicted in the guide. i certainly havent. I know that when the critters get really big a bonus turns up shortly after.
    Ive also been whisked away with monkey on the back of a huge bird from the caves which then goes into the night sky with nightimestars showing over the reels.
    Last edited by malcymal; 11-16-2006 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    King Camel - Popeye - Beast Sapp - Mumu World DX - No Pachinko Yet, but working on the wife! Two vintage one armed bandits

14. The following user says "Thanks" to malcymal

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hit as predicted a RB last night. I now have 3 machines in bonus rounds waiting to get played out.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by slothappy144 View Post
    I hit as predicted a RB last night. I now have 3 machines in bonus rounds waiting to get played out.
    Rest assured if there is a wife or kids in the house, when you get around to playing out the bonuses, they will have already been played for you.... happens to me all the time...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002 View Post
    Rest assured if there is a wife or kids in the house, when you get around to playing out the bonuses, they will have already been played for you.... happens to me all the time...
    I was just testing the autostops/credit add, the machines seem to like the auto stops each one I modded went shortly into a bonus.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was thinking about purchasing a Sinbad Machine. I know they have a problem with the leds. My question is that if the leds do go out will that change any game play. If I choose not to replace the leds will I still be able to play the machine correctly any see any bonus?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the only difference is you would see no lights behind the reels, other than that it wouldn't matter.

gameplay would be the same
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

20. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My LEDs are still functioning on Sinbad Adventure, havent had any problems yet.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have one LED that is showing off color and you really have to look for it to see it.
    I would still buy my Sinbad knowing that I might have to do surgery on it. I have the LEDs to do it already.
    My Hanabi Fireworks has the same reel LEDs and it is almost dark.
    It makes it harder to eyeshoot. I'll practice on it and have my soldering, desoldering technique down by the time I need to work on my 1st Sinbad.

23. The following user says "Thanks" to sailorpatp

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Where can you get the extra LED's?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just did a search and came across the link below. Are these the ones I would need and is this a good price?

http://www.pachisloshop.com/store/co...?idProduct=127

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    I just did a search and came across the link below. Are these the ones I would need and is this a good price?

http://www.pachisloshop.com/store/co...?idProduct=127
    Wow...Done already!
    I have the 4 pin leds but I'll need to put them on the board like they have them .
    You need 18 LEDs to do all three boards. I bought 100 of the 4 pin ones for $42.00 with the shipping from England. I can do 5 full machines with a few left over.
    Now all I need is three more Sinbads for spares.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast