Thread: I try to get out and they keep draggin' me back in!

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I try to get out and they keep draggin' me back in!

I keep saying 'this will be the last one' but I was invited here and it's done nothing but stoke the coals!

A day or two ago I happen to have some free time after delivering in Houston so I figured I'd scoot up to Big Bear and check out their operation. Great place, very friendly and eager to please. Could have spent the whole day trying machines. Figured I'd buy at least one so I decided on an Outlaw. Took me into the 'warehouse' and let me pick one of the several they had then told me it would be ready in about 30 minutes. Dropped everything they were doing and proceeded to just about completely disassemble the machine and clean and vacuum it. From a complete machine to a pile of parts in minutes! 30 minutes later, completely cleaned and ready to go! Of course when I was in the warehouse I saw a pallet of boxes of tokens (2500 per box), had to have at least one of those too! Machine-$185, 2500 tokens-$75. Wrapped it in plastic and transported it over to my truck on the other side of the highway in the back of their pickup. All wrapped up snug in a blanket and strapped to the wall in my trailer. Probably will cross the country several times before in finally makes it home. Once the entire upper bunk of my sleeper was double stacked with vintage machines I bought from a guy in Ca.
    Traveled from one end of the country to the other a couple of times before they got home. Good thing about trucking, I do save on shipping sometimes!
    Now along with all my pachinko's (just got a new one!), I now have an Arabesque,Speed Racer and Outlaw pachislo. I swear I'm only going to get 4 total.
    And I have a good deal on a bridge in Brooklyn goin too!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I try to get out and they keep draggin' me back in!

Man, you have it made. Sounds like Bigbear has a great setup there!

Gonna have to check it out next time I'm down that way.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum