Everything seems to work fine, but will not shoot balls, the knob on the Firewing does not work, I checked all the fuses, all the connections, balls put in all the proper places, made sure door shut properly, I did open it up and put ball in middle pocket and it responds and plays all the sounds, flashing lights the whole show, but alas I cannnot figure out what is wrong with the knob, (shooter).....I have done everything I can think of, the guy I bought it from swears it was working before he shipped it and it was packed professionaly so anybody got any ideas?
thanks...my 1st post so if I did anything wrong, be gentle......thanks and please help me.....Mark Also after looking at all the postings I was referred to before I post this one, there are no noises coming from the knob area, no stuck balls. It's just like dead. The 2 orange buttons do not seem to do anything, and it looks like maybe there is a led display between the 2 orange buttons but it is blank, but I am not sure if there is a display.....anyway, if you need a picture to help let me know..........later....Mark