Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neo Pharoah ZetZ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Neo Pharoah ZetZ

I was wondering if anyone has played Neo Pharoah ZetZ yet.

From what I understand this is the 3rd generation Yamasa with El Vision LCD overlayed graphics
    Neo PlanetT, Neo Magic Pulsar, Neo Pharoah ZetZ

I do not yet own a Pachislo but was looking at this model (El Vision) as well as Tekken (LCD Display) and King Camel (Dream Reels). The only problem so far I think would be the Reel Hum with Yamasa and Sammy Models.

I have never heard this Reel Hum and was wondering if it sounds like the background hum in this Neo Pharoah ZetZ video about 50sec in by SlotMachineSource?

Pics of this slot can be seen on eBay or BigBear's Site

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Araknis

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Neo Pharoah ZetZ

I enjoyed the video of this machine and hadn't looked at it until your post.

BTW, WELCOME, Araknis!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Check out this post I did in November about Neo Pharoah ZetZ :

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...hlight=Pharoah

Also way back last April I posted this one that had or maybe still has a very long fantastic video about it also :

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...highlight=zetz

PS: I just checked it and it still is there !!!

We have also discussed this elsewhere on pachitalk. Do a search using the keyword : zetz and you will find more

Enjoy !
    Last edited by azlew; 01-17-2006 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the video Araknis! Love the "El Vision" stuff
    Buddy's looking for a "Neo PlanetT" but having a difficult time finding one.
    Welcome to "Pachi Talk" !
    Thomas P.

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

thomas we got them coming out of our ears in the uk see if he can get steve 777heven to ship at the rite price
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would imagine it has the same reel hum as the others. It can get annoying but the game play is vary good and it is still worth it to get anyone of the machines. I tolerate it, but others it is to much of a distraction. Personal taste on what you think you can handle for the noise.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas P.
    Thanks for the video Araknis! Love the "El Vision" stuff
    Buddy's looking for a "Neo PlanetT" but having a difficult time finding one.
    Welcome to "Pachi Talk" !
    DGI has them for $169. Not sure how much you are willing to pay.
    Dalto
    -----

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dalto - What is the Web site for DGI and what does DGI stand for?

Also you have Tekken and Neo Magic Pulsar are they both fun?
    Is the reel hum that big of a issue, I have never seen a machine just noticed others in the form complaining about it.

I was thinking of ordering Big Bears Tekken(Looks fun and something to try with a LCD Screen) Package with King Camel(Lots say the Reels are Cool) and Neo Pharoah ZetZ(Try something with El Vision).

What Machines would you recommend?

What Sellers would you also recommend?
    Last edited by Araknis; 01-17-2006 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

DGI is Direct Gaming International www.skillstop.com
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Araknis
    Dalto - What is the Web site for DGI and what does DGI stand for?
    Direct Gaming Intl. www.skillstop.com

Also you have Tekken and Neo Magic Pulsar are they both fun?
    Is the reel hum that big of a issue, I have never seen a machine just noticed others in the form complaining about it.
    Two of the better machines I have. I enjoy both although they are very different. All machines have reel hum, the Yamasa machines are just louder. That being said, it has never been a problem for me.

I was thinking of ordering Big Bears Tekken(Looks fun and something to try with a LCD Screen) Package with King Camel(Lots say the Reels are Cool) and Neo Pharoah ZetZ(Try something with El Vision).

What Machines would you recommend?
    I haven't heard much about NFZ, but Tekken is great fun and everyone seems to love KC. Of the machines I have I would list the top five as Austin Powers, Tekken, Neo Magic Pulsar, Monkey Magic and Sindbad Adventure.

What Sellers would you also recommend?
    Big Bear(www.bigbearpachisloshop.com) or Stealth (www.stealthhomeamusement.com)
    Dalto
    -----

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What do you mean that Tekken and Neo Magic Pulsar are very different?

Do you mean that they are difficult to understand because of the Japanese Menus, Voices, and Directions and you need a play guide to understand what is going on?

Another question is playing a Pachislo anything like playing a American Vegas IGT Reel Machine?

I understand that it is different in that it does not have a automatic stop like the American versions and that here you must enter in three credits (Max Bet), then hit the spin knob, then hit each of the three stop buttons.

Another thing is the American Games hold lots of credits and these appear to only hold 50. Does this mean that once you get 50 credits that whatever you win pays out. So you keep hearing like 1-13 coins drop at a time, or do you ever hear more as It appears that you don't get a large jackpot like the American ones just a lot of consecutive small amounts that add up especially in the Bonus Rounds.

What about these Bonus Play modes for like 90 games do you have to complete them all or can you walk away and it goes back to normal after a set amount of time has passed?

Lastly, do any of your machines smell smokey, musty, or moldy - I heard that they can and they spray a deodorizer but the smell will come back.

Thanks to all for the help and replies as they are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Another question is playing a Pachislo anything like playing a American Vegas IGT Reel Machine?
    No, playing a pachislo is fun.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What do you mean that Tekken and Neo Magic Pulsar are very different?

Do you mean that they are difficult to understand because of the Japanese Menus, Voices, and Directions and you need a play guide to understand what is going on?
    No, I meant they are different from one another. In a good way. A play guide does help but not because of the Japanese but because it gets you a head start on how to play.

I understand that it is different in that it does not have a automatic stop like the American versions and that here you must enter in three credits (Max Bet), then hit the spin knob, then hit each of the three stop buttons.

Another thing is the American Games hold lots of credits and these appear to only hold 50. Does this mean that once you get 50 credits that whatever you win pays out. So you keep hearing like 1-13 coins drop at a time, or do you ever hear more as It appears that you don't get a large jackpot like the American ones just a lot of consecutive small amounts that add up especially in the Bonus Rounds.

What about these Bonus Play modes for like 90 games do you have to complete them all or can you walk away and it goes back to normal after a set amount of time has passed?.
    Right, so, it is different in that you have to stop the reels yourself. This makes it quite a bit more entertaining for home use.

The machine stores 50 credits for the player. If your win puts you above 50 than they pay out into the tray. During bonus rounds coins are contantly being paid into the trays. Bonus rounds are different than Jackpots because they last longer, are often interactive, and pay out in lots of small amounts. Bonus rounds are usually accompanied by lights and fast paced music which makes the event more exciting.

A bonus round will last forever. So if you walk away in the middle and come back later you will still be in your bonus round. After a minute or so the machine will usually get quiet again though. If you want to end a bonus early you can do a full reset. However, since winning bonuses is one of the more fun parts of playing I think you will really want to cancel a bonus round.

Lastly, do any of your machines smell smokey, musty, or moldy - I heard that they can and they spray a deodorizer but the smell will come back.

Thanks to all for the help and replies as they are greatly appreciated.
    Mine smell sweet but it is not noticable unless there are a lot of them closed up in a room. I have only had them for about three months.

There a several posts on here about how to remove the smell.
    Dalto
    -----

Thanks
    Thanks Received

your best bet is to find a vendor near to you not to buy if they are to expensive but to go play with his toys
    but a word of warning STAY AWAY FROM THE PACHINKO MACHINES
    as that will be the next thing you want to buy trust me

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Again, thank you all for the replies I can see why Pachitalk is Highly Recommended - it is full of helpful people such as yourselves.

I live in Southern Colorado and don't think there are any vendors near me.

Do you think I should just order one to try it out, and see if I like it?

I mean see if I like the Pachislo type of play and if the Reel Hum is that big of a deal.

That or would I be loosing out buy not purchasing a Premium Package from Big Bear - I mean are any of these machines really hard to find?

What would you recommend as a first machine?

Something unique to the machine
    Like King Camel's (Reel Action)
    --SPIN LUCK (WHEEL), DRAGON DICE (DICES), FEVER QUEEN (EXTRA 3 REELS), DOUBLE IMPACTS (NUMBERS), GIGA FEVER (4TH REEL), BULLDOG (reel stop vibration)--

Something with El Vison (like Neo Pharoah Zetz, Neo Magic Pulsar, Neo Planet)

Something with a LCD (like Tekken)

Something with a Full screen Display (like Gamera Hi-grade Vision, Hanabi Hyakkei, Beast Sapp)

What do you think would be the best machine(s) for me.
    Looking right now I am interested in trying the Unique features (Dream Reels, El Vision, etc) but if you have played them before and know any pro's or con's about these machines please let me know.

Also if you know of any (Popular) Forum favorite machines please let me know.

Again, Thank you in Advance for everything.

P.S. do you recommend getting a volume controller for all machines.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

neo planet was my first machine and i brought it for my other half she cant leave it alone the el vision realy is somthing diferent the volume isnt to loud when set lo and it never fails to amaze friends that have never seen pachislo machines befor and they have all got to play it also dont worry to much as if you dont like it you can always ebay it as for the reel hum you cant here it above the sound if you turn it up

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's hard to pass up BigBear's 3 machine package deals. If I were to do it all over I would have bought them exclusively. Even if you decide to sell the machines you can get a premium and 2 duluxe machines delivered to your door for $499.

As for which machines, it's more about you like. If I started all over and could get only one $499 package I would probably choose Austin Powers and 2 deluxe machines. If I could only get one and was trying to keep costs down I would pick up Monkey Magic from the standard section of Big Bear's site.

As for volume controls I would recommend them on any machine except the newer Yamasa machines(NMP, Tekken, King of King Pulsar, NFZ, etc..). You can either have them preinstalled or pick them up yourself after the fact. Generally speaking, having them installed for $20/machine is worth the money if we are talking about 1 machine. If we are talking 3 or more machines it begins to be a little of a tougher call.
    Dalto
    -----

Thanks
    Thanks Received

After giving it a little more thought, I would recommend buying machines from different manufacturers for my first few. It will give more play variety than if you buy machines made by the same company.
    Dalto
    -----

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Again for your recommendations.

I am then seriously considering the Tekken Package from Big Bear with King Camel and Neo Pharaho.

I will probably add the extra 500 tokens to each machine for $25.
    Unless you know of any site where I can get extra tokens for a better price.

I am also considering adding volume controllers to all three as well (even if the newer Yamasa machines don't need them) so I don't have to open the Machine to turn it down or up.

Do they offer more levels of volume control then the pre-installed in Tekken for example?

Can you also get a Head phone adaptor like the volume controllers?

Lastly, Would you recommend to keep the machines off and only turn them on only to play so you don't have the lights and sounds on all the time when not in use and wasting electricity?

And is it ok to stack machines or will that mess them up I seen some pictures in the Museum where they were stacked.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

King Camel is a Sammy and that look like something I would want to try out and the other two are a Yamasa and it looks like only Yamasa has El Vison.

What manufactures and machines would you recommend then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast