I'm looking at buying my first pachislo machine (yay!), and I want something I'll really be happy with. I'm willing to spend a bit extra if it means I'll get more enjoyment out of the machine, but being that it's my first and I don't know whether I'll maintain interest, I'd rather not spend an arm and a leg. Playability is key. For example, I've heard people comment that Fire Express looks great, but that it gets kind of old after a while. I'm also fascinated by the machines with the LCD displays, but if the machine itself isn't going to stay fun than what's the point?
A few I've had my eye on:

Hanabi Hyakkei: I really like the 15" LCD in front of the reels, and the theme is nice as well (Fireworks are always fun!). Good music, nice display, and supposedly well made. I haven't seen anything on playability. $199 shipped from Big Bear.

Nobunaga no Yabo (King of the Battle World): An inexpensive machine with an LCD screen. Supposedly a lot of fun, with good side games. Can't beat the price of $125 shipped from Big Bear.

King Camel: People seem to like the way the reels work on this, and it seems popular (at the moment). $199 shipped from Big Bear (I know they were $99 at Stealth, but they're out of stock).

If anyone has any comments on these machines or suggestions on others, I'm all ears.