Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Net - 600 type Cross Dracula 600

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Net - 600 type Cross (Dracula 600)

Don't hold back, pfur! Tell us your thoughts.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, ok...since you all asked so nicely...
    THIS THING MAKES FIRE EXPRESS SEEM LIKE A DREAM MACHINE!!!
    OMFG....I just hit a BIG BONUS and got a WHOPPING 284. It felt like somebody had slipped me some bad LSD. No...make that some bad PCP. I was actually praying that a hand would reach up from under the ground and DRAG ME DOWN TO DANTE'S MOST INNER CIRCLE OF HELL just to make it stop. What did they do at NET...take the best things from Super Blackjack, flush em all down the toilet, and then sit down and make this monstrosity? I have never played a machine with so many things going for it that sucked SO BAD. At LEAST I expected some blood curdling BIG BONUS. Instead, the music sounded like they cloned it from some merry-go-round. And that gal standing there in the white dress looked like she was a stand in for Glinda the Good Witch straight out of the Wizard of Oz. It was the most incongruous BIG BONUS I've ever played. And forget trying to eyeshoot on that machine. I mean...COME ON...Gimme SOMETHING for Pete's sake. You know how Gaku says that the machines create a sort of fantasy world while you're playing them? Well, the only fantasy that came to mind (aside from wishing that a hand would mercifully drag me down into Hell) was dragging this machine down to Hell, strapping Satan to a chair, giving him 1,000,000 tokens, and making him play that thing until all the tokens were gone. Then he'd have to start over again. I got an image of him crying, begging to be released.

That's about it for now. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to add on in another post. OMFG. This machine sucks so bad, there isn't even a rating I can give it.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to pfurman

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sooooo, you liked it?

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well considering the dark theme, I'd say that Net set out to make a machine that stirred the darker emotions in the player and they succeeded. Just playing this machine has caused you to have visions of your ex-husband and the devil all in one sitting.

For our Gothic friends out there, this machine is for you.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss
    Sooooo, you liked it?
    http://www.pachitalk.com/4images/det...84ab9270a35dbb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Well considering the dark theme, I'd say that Net set out to make a machine that stirred the darker emotions in the player and they succeeded. Just playing this machine has caused you to have visions of your ex-husband and the devil all in one sitting.

For our Gothic friends out there, this machine is for you.
    Actually, what it really stirred up in me was the following thought: "We gotta get a Spin Luck and stop dickin around with these other machines."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

stop holding back and tell us what you Really think...........dont pull any punches now .........
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Uhhhhhh, well, Great review!!! Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by alstonj1
    stop holding back and tell us what you Really think...........dont pull any punches now .........
    Well, in a nutshell, this machine does the LEAST with the MOST. As such, I feel it qualifies as THE WORST. That pretty much sums it up.

My only suggestion is that before anyone questions what I'm saying, PLAY THIS MACHINE FIRST. There's just no other way to really see how ridiculous it is. Since my first review I've hit 3 Big Bonuses, and gotten better scores. But the absolutely ridiculous music (the machine SOUNDS are top rate; but the music sounds like the music they used to play at ice skating/roller skating rinks.) and totally NOT Goth look/dress of most of the characters just adds up to such a "miss the mark" with this machine. First of all, while it looks great with that light in the middle where the NET word usually appears, it looks like a freakin HOUND DOG "soda shop" color scheme. And while that's perfect for HOUND DOG, it sucks for Dracula. This thing should be BLACK, not PINK! It's not even BLOOD RED; it's everlovin PINK, for Heaven's Sake. Just look and listen to Mephisto or even I'm Angel - they BOTH are light year's better in terms of "good/evil" themes. ROLLER SKATING MUSIC for the BIG BONUS? Come on, folks. Just play it, and see for yourselves.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Just playing this machine has caused you to have visions of your ex-husband and the devil all in one sitting.
    Hmmmmm...I never put those two concepts together before. Now you've got me wondering....
    But if that's the case, then that would make me Satan's Divorcee.

Oh well...I can live with that. I'm sure I've been called worse. (Behind my back, of course)

Last edited by pfurman; 01-04-2006 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gee, pfurman, it sounds like you love this machine as much as Tulsa loves his K1 !

BTW, I really appreciate your honest reviews. Speaking of which, I hope you (and anyone else) who owns any machine listed in the museum will add their comments/review there, even if there is already someone elses review posted there!

Example; my glowing review of I'm (An) Angel there may not jibe with your assesment of it. Let's hear yours, please. If your opinion of it differs from mine, please say so. It certainly will not hurt my feelings if your opinion is different from mine!

The more opinions we have there, the better it will be for all of us! Just because I like or dislike a particular machine (and I've written a review of it there) doesn't mean someone else who owns the same machine will like or dislike it. We all have differeent tastes.

Everybody, please add your opinion/review of any machines you own to the museum reviews. It doesn't matter if there is already a review of it there!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

13. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    Gee, pfurman, it sounds like you love this machine as much as Tulsa loves his K1 !

BTW, I really appreciate your honest reviews. Speaking of which, I hope you (and anyone else) who owns any machine listed in the museum will add their comments/review there, even if there is already someone elses review posted there!

Example; my glowing review of I'm (An) Angel there may not jibe with your assesment of it. Let's hear yours, please. If your opinion of it differs from mine, please say so. It certainly will not hurt my feelings if your opinion is different from mine!

The more opinions we have there, the better it will be for all of us! Just because I like or dislike a particular machine (and I've written a review of it there) doesn't mean someone else who owns the same machine will like or dislike it. We all have differeent tastes.

Everybody, please add your opinion/review of any machines you own to the museum reviews. It doesn't matter if there is already a review of it there!
    Good points you make, Tony Jr. The Museum is a really a major part of this forum, and as you can tell from the other reviews I've posted there, I'm not bashful about either being the first person to post, or adding on to other members' posts/reviews. I hope other members share their input too; obviously there's never just one opinion (except for Drac 600 of course, LOL), and the more, the better, in order to give as full a perspective as possible. That's particularly important when purchasing something sight unseen, as most of these machines are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2