Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Uh-Oh On The E*Bay Seller!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Uh-Oh On The E*Bay Seller!

Beleive Me Guys I Completely Understand Your Concerns I Would Be The Same Way. However Ebay Does Not Clearly State The Reason Just States Breech Of Contract 9.like I Said I Promise Everyone Will Be Completely Satisfied With Their Order And Hope People Post About There Purchase Once Received. Any Questions Please Contact Me.

Best Regards,

Scott

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Scott, I just emailed my two item numbers and item descriptions to you.

There's a conflict here between members wanting their machines to be shipped out as quickly as possible, and those same members wanting some clarification of several issues. I don't think anyone here would mind if you took a bit of time from preparing the machines for shipping and responded to logicprobe's post above. It would also save you the hassle of replying to everyone's individual email questions.

Thanks.
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to sacpinplayer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Possibly, it's because of the location he's selling from...remember, he is in Southern California.

Anyway, I'm going go with Arby and say give the guy some time and let him answer your guys' concerns via email if he wishes. It sure would be convenient to get a public answer but I think some of the more than exuberant messages here might be serving as a deterrent for him to do so.

Just my thoughts.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by diversityind
    ..... All transactions are still being processed and anyone who would like a tracking number please email me direct at pachinko4u@yahoo.com, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,

Scott
    qualitypachinkomachines.com
    Well I only have one comment on this (so far) and this is it Scott : Why would a buyer have to contact you and ask for a tracking number???. If you are a good seller like you state you are then you should immediately leave good feedback for the buyer on ebay for prompt payment, email and confirm that first of all yes you did receive the money from the buyer and then you should also automatically email the buyer with a tracking number(when you have it) and date of shipment.

It amazes me that more and more sellers expect us buyers to jump thru hoops for them when all we do is line their pockets with our green. Just as an example of what I am saying regarding jumping thru hoops : I purchased 4 tickets to tonights NY Knicks vs Phoenix Suns basketball game. I immediately paypal'd the money to the seller including a 4.00 shipping charge(WTF?) for tickets to be emailed to me immediately using the ticketfast method. It took him 3 days to email me the pdf file and then he states that any problems with the tickets are now between me and ticketmaster WOW! Now I have seen it all! Not only does this character not leave feedback unless I leave him feedback first but now he says he is released from any problems? I am considering what feedback he will get at this very moment.
    Anyway everyone reading this :sorry to carry on but Ebay is just letting too much happen without protecting the people that keep it alive : BUYERS.

Scott we all want to believe you so maybe our comments can help you in the long run.

Thanks for listenng to my rant
    Last edited by azlew; 12-09-2005 at 03:50 PM.

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just received my first DHL tracking number from Scott. My Robocop went out today. No tracking number until Monday for Cherry Blossom when it is set to ship.
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to sacpinplayer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I really don't care why or who or how. My only suggestion is that you make damn sure that any purchase that was made by a PachiTalk member is honored in full...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    I really don't care why or who or how. My only suggestion is that you make damn sure that any purchase that was made by a PachiTalk member is honored in full...
    yeah... and, you'd look a lot more intelligent if you took your caps lock off.
    Spin Luck~Super Black Jack~King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

maybe im overreacting, but im not really feelin' that "breech of contract" reason... anyways, i shot an email to ebay CS w/a few questions about whether that could be legit in this case... ill post any response i get on here.
    Spin Luck~Super Black Jack~King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiderm
    maybe im overreacting,.....
    Nope your not overreacting.

What Ebay tells you will probably be a bulk mail type general statement they make. They may advise you not to complete the transaction but for the people that have already completed the transaction I am not sure if Ebay feels any obligation to the buyers since they have cleared themselves by suspending the sellers account.

It will be interesting to read what Ebay has to say.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hope someone here gets their machines quick and all is well!
    I bought 4 - you guys are scaring the poo out of me.

Hmmm. On reflection, I hope *I* get mine first.
    But.... i'm east coasterly, so that's doubtful.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, obviously my questions have been read twice and ignored each time.

So... I'm treating my invoice the same way until I hear answers.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds like a wise owl!
    Nik,

Thunderbirds,Dragon Monkey,Pink Panther,Bruce Lee,Lets Go Circuit,Moujyou(Lion),Pretty Band,Fever Battle,New Sea Story,Bee Bop,Franky Dog,Magical Lamp,Robocop,Popeye,Fever Queen,Magic Party.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Just PAchinkos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    Well, obviously my questions have been read twice and ignored each time.

So... I'm treating my invoice the same way until I hear answers.
    I can't blame you there. My neighbor held off until it looked like a possible go from the messages here and now he is wishing he hadn't paid so quickly.

Logic you no longer have a contract that you have to honor according to Ebay so you indeed are very wise to see what happens before letting go of the bucks.

20. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just received my Power Get Game. It is perfect. Went to leave feedback, and eBay says "Feedback can not be left because this member is no longer a registered user." Here's the skinny on my machine:

Box weighed 75 lbs (as Arby once noted, Aruze machines are the heaviest).
    It's clean.
    It works fine.
    No feet.
    Balls, orange parlor tray, and generic manual (not for Aruze) included.

As I posted, I asked eBay why he was delisted. No response (yet).

I bought from the seller because, buying from eBay and paying with PayPal using a credit card, I was protected (by my card company only with whom I've done business for 15 years) if there was no delivery...and no one else had a PGG. Still, there was risk there, if only the risk of inconvenience if a dispute was necessary.

And there is now reward for me. I hope all of your machines arrive intact and in sufficient condition to justify the prices you paid...my PGG did, but of course you will all judge.

A few thoughts...

We've all seen that transparent, honest promotion is the only way to work with this forum, and that's a good thing.

No doubt my participation in Pachitalk has comforted me during this, although it has also alarmed me. I appreciate Arby's comments during this, he's the only other actual Pachinko seller to contribute to this discussion, and he knows the costs, risks, hassles (it's 75 pounds...check the new shipping rates...etc.) and returns of selling these machines. I also think I realize why SlotUSA has almost no auctions and TA is more-or-less fixed price now--unless you get around $300 including shipping for one of these I can't see that it's worth what you deal with (even if your stock comes in a container)...which is why the PachiTalk Pachinko container hasn't happened.

On this last point, if any of the other vendors (and I've had reasonably good experiences (or better) with pretty much all of them) can demonstrate otherwise on eBay on machines like my PGG I'll be waiting, PayPal at the ready.

Thanks, Scott, for coming through.
    [D] means [developement] [doramatic] [demention] and [design]

22. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to ocpachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ocpachinko that is GREAT news!

I'll tell my neighbor now that all is ok

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ocpachinko
    Just received my Power Get Game. It is perfect...............Here's the skinny on my machine:

Box weighed 75 lbs (as Arby once noted, Aruze machines are the heaviest).
    It's clean.
    It works fine.
    No feet.
    Balls, orange parlor tray, and generic manual (not for Aruze) included................I hope all of your machines arrive intact and in sufficient condition to justify the prices you paid...my PGG did, but of course you will all judge...........Thanks, Scott, for coming through.
    ocpachinko, thanks for the quick update. That's great news about your PGG, and I'm sure it will dispel some of the doubts harbored by the members here. Fast delivery and a perfect machine.

logic's questions have so far gone unanswered but perhaps Scott lets his delivered machines speak for him.
    Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by sacpinplayer
    perhaps Scott lets his delivered machines speak for him.
    That's what it looks like to me, so far.
    [D] means [developement] [doramatic] [demention] and [design]

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Guys, as far as an ebay suspension goes, anything will trigger it. 2years ago my father ran into a lot of refurb laptops that he couldn't refuse. he place them on ebay and all was going well, but after the 7th or 8th one was won, he got suspended, something about contract crap. He called ebay and they said due to the price of products he was close to 5,000 and since he was under a rating of 100 that threw up a red flag and that the system automatically pulled his products and suspended him. And to be reinstated he needed to provide proof that he had the items that he was selling, EX. he had to provide a reciept of sale, his tax ID, and I certified statement along with a certified picture of stock he had by a law official. Dad provided all that, they reinstated him but he had to start over from square one. He lost his name, lost his 50 some rating of all positives. He got up to the mandated rating and sold the laptops with no problem. the problem was though, it was over a month later so the laptops lost about 200 in value so he basically made about 1-2 bucks off each one instead of about 30-50.

I'm not saying thats what happened to this guy but just letting you all know, it is possible. Plus, he only had them for 1 day auctions. Go with mine and Arby's advice. Mine: Have a few drinks.... Arby: Be patient and give the man time. Cause if ya start spazzing out and report him out of fear you are gonna make it a living hell for the guy if he is an honest person, and it will only delay shipments for patient people that much longer cause he has to take care of the scaredy cats. So far he appears to be holding up on his word....

27. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to scooby_doo_m2002

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think that this whole thing can be described as "How not to start a business on Ebay and what not to do, if you would like to suceed" Some people are more vocal than others. Some people were willing to take a chance, and it looks like scott will come through. Others were harsh on scott, myself included. But thats what Pachitalk is about, members helping members. I'll leave it at that!

Cheers,
    James

PS Can we get a spell checker!!

Just when you think you've acomplished something!

29. The following user says "Thanks" to vespacar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, OC, for that update.
    VERY glad to hear that your PGG arrived safely and in good condition.

It's too bad that you're unable to leave positive feedback on eBay about this transaction.
    Should something not go as well for someone else, I guess they could not leave negative feedback, either. :questionm

I can also assume that he can not leave feedback for you?

As far as the machines speaking for him... all I will say at this point is that a buyer should NOT have to pay money for answers, especially when a seller asks for questions.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast