Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Uh-Oh On The E*Bay Seller!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Uh-Oh On The E*Bay Seller!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadof4
    Many thanks to all who came to the rescue... Package arrived and is now warming up before opening. Now to hide Sonic from the kids till christmas.
    Good to hear.

Check my journal for a little gameplay help on the machine, if you need it.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, I'm in the club now.

3 machines arrived Monday, and the last today. All 4 of the machines are in good condition and work fine. Trays, Keys, Balls, got everything expected.

All but the Pink Panther machine is in really great condition. And the only issues with the PP machine are the interior glass has a couple broken edges (that can't be seen from the front), and the closing spring on the slider you use to open the hole to dump balls out of the very lower tray is missing.

I don't think I'm even going to bother the seller on those points. The glass I can replace if I really feel it's neccessary, and the other is so non-critical. Plus I think I can probably find a spring for it. (Heck, it might have just come loose and still be in the machine) Haven't looked yet.

At any rate, the summary is, the machines arrived in good shape and I'm satisfied. Extremely satisfied for the prices his auctions went for.

I photoed the entire unwrapping process of one of the machines, but it's pretty much as Syph already showed in this thread. Packing was good. (Better than the slotusa machine I also got.) But here's a picture of all 4 machines I got from this seller..

4. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to individualist

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats, thats quite a collection at a discount price!
    Dalto
    -----

6. The following user says "Thanks" to dalto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad they all came ok! How's that Evil Death Fire Dragon one? Let's see some video!

Oh hey, my CR Power Get Game showed up and is just super, so I'm two for two with this guy. If you like Ravel's Bolero blasted at military grade combat volumes, this game is for you. Got a bonus in the first three minutes and spent most of it trying to get two balls in and watch the pretty field of flowers with both fingers in my ears until it was time to go on to the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by individualist
    Ok, I'm in the club now.

3 machines arrived Monday, and the last today. All 4 of the machines are in good condition and work fine. Trays, Keys, Balls, got everything expected.

All but the Pink Panther machine is in really great condition. And the only issues with the PP machine are the interior glass has a couple broken edges (that can't be seen from the front), and the closing spring on the slider you use to open the hole to dump balls out of the very lower tray is missing.

I don't think I'm even going to bother the seller on those points. The glass I can replace if I really feel it's neccessary, and the other is so non-critical. Plus I think I can probably find a spring for it. (Heck, it might have just come loose and still be in the machine) Haven't looked yet.

At any rate, the summary is, the machines arrived in good shape and I'm satisfied. Extremely satisfied for the prices his auctions went for.

I photoed the entire unwrapping process of one of the machines, but it's pretty much as Syph already showed in this thread. Packing was good. (Better than the slotusa machine I also got.) But here's a picture of all 4 machines I got from this seller..

Hanabi Hyakkei - Monkey Magic - Fire Express - Neo Magic Pulsar - Golden Secret Treasure or whatever
    Twin Tales - Lockin' Sevens - Milky Bar - Robocop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by syph
    Glad they all came ok! How's that Evil Death Fire Dragon one? Let's see some video!
    Sorry, is that crimson fear? Or Kung Fu Gal.
    Crimson fear has the fire, Kung-fu gal has the dragon.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10