Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Pachinkos, a little too cheap?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinkos, a little too cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by individualist
    Someone needs to take my wallet away from me...
    ....well who wants an empty wallet???
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I find it fascinating that with all the talk about this seller and much of it negative, so many people have made investments. I guess I would have myself if I could have found the machines I'm looking for. I do hope all goes well and we all learn positive lessons.
    Never met a Pachi I didn't like!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi, I'm back!! Too busy getting beaten up in Fantasy Football to show my face around here. Well, I took a chance and bought a Star Wars. The way I see it is, if there is no product, I always have Paypal and my credit card company to protect me. A simple dispute will give me all of my money back.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What team are you in FF?
    Dawn

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by fhagar
    I find it fascinating that with all the talk about this seller and much of it negative, so many people have made investments. I guess I would have myself if I could have found the machines I'm looking for. I do hope all goes well and we all learn positive lessons.
    I don't know that I'd call it negative but guarded and concerned. For some this is a lot of money. I'm hoping all is well.
    I think it would be interesting for someone in the SoCal area to picK up their unit and see what he's got. I am lucky enough to get around a few places and can pick up most of mine. When Gaku was new to us, I don't know that I would have sent him money till I knew better but I also had the chance to visit and he has a store front. Also I let others test the water first
    I know everyone has to be new sometime. That's the hardest thing about on-line selling, building a rep.
    Good luck Pachinko4less! Don't let us down! We always need inexpensive pachinkos

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachinkowiz
    I feel somewhat indifferent here. I was a financial advisor six years ago and there were stock promoters with many "identities" that leverage the "hype and dump manipulation" with misleading or false statements. This ebay seller used a different identity to promote and "pump up this opportunity" and then with the great sleuth work from the pachitalk members, they caught him and he had to fess up. All I know is in the world of stocks if any "promoters" claim to have "inside" information, like this guy, it would be considered fraud and they would lose their license and get locked up. I understand this is a completely different situation but legitimate business vendors, such as this ebay seller should simply tell the truth upfront and shouldnt let his potential customers catch him red-handed.
    On the other hand, it is a great deal so if you dont morally care about what transpired, go for the gold.
    Just my 2cents.

I absolutey agree with your statement - however unfortunatly where $/£ is concerned the human race seem to be able to 'forgive' these minor moral issues..

damn shame most seem to of missed this line of thought..? or did you all? i do wonder.. heres a thought why dont we all thank him for fessing up! pfft.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good morning to all... It seems that this is ongoing as no one has recieved their machine yet. I am in the So Cal area and would be MORE than willing to "Pick Up" from this vendors location... However, Being the holliday season, (i.e. broke )I am trying very hard to put myself behind others on my X-mas list.
    I do have a friend that I work with into Pachis, and will mention this to him. Mabye we can "Go in" on one and I can buy him out later....
    Thoughts?
    Thomas P.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

He had some that didn't sell. I wonder why he hasn't put those back up yet?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    .........I bit the bullet and went for a black RoboCop, so I'm certainly interested in hearing how other experiences have gone so far.

There's a few things that still bother me about it... and some of them are already listed here on PachiTalk.
    The big one - Why did the first post from this seller come off as a buyer endorsing what turned out to be his own business.
    That bugs the hell out of me still, to be honest. ...................

.........But considering this SHILL statement by the seller himself, I'm waiting the whole 5 days to pay.

Surely SOMEONE here (especially west and central US) will have had their machine delivered by then, and we'll know more.............

..........I put my money where my mouth was. Now I'm waiting for the seller to put his PRODUCT where our money is.

BTW... after this two day blitz... no more machines have been listed so far.
    logic, I also got a black Robocop, the first day of the auctions, and paid fairly quickly via PayPal. Since I live about 500 miles north of the seller, I might be one of the early recipients of his machines, along with Lew's friend. I'll post a visual condition report as soon as I open the carton. I'm sure Lew and his friend will be quicker than me at getting the machine set up and running. I know Lew will be quick to report in.

I have to agree with you, my main concern stems from the seller's first post. If he had already been an established member here with a good reputation, and a new member had seen those auctions on eBay and posted a question about the quality of the eBay seller's machines, and then this seller posted that first message, I would have taken it as a joke. As it is, I can't quite see the point of a post like that.

Well, we will all soon learn if we bought some great bargains. This should make for some much anticipated, interesting threads.
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, I would have been very concerned about the deception in that first post. And the manufactured feedback (for any reason). I know you guys have Paypal and credit card protection but I personally would not have gone for it. I do, however, very much hope it all works out for all of you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    Thanks Lew... looking forward to that.
    Did your neighbor receive it already? I know these auctions just ended... so probably not. But was shipping information provided, with a delivery date?....
    The Pachinko was just paid for last night as my neighbor got nervous about it after I showed him the messages here.
    So far no information of tracking number or shipping information but it is early yet. We will be watching and re-reading Ebay's rules for contact as I believe the seller has to make personal contact in addition to the bulk email ebay sends out....right? Also shipment I think has to happen within a certain number of days? One thing I know is that the credit card limitation of time will be watched real close by my neighbor.

But I have a feeling that all will be well on this.

Mike and everyone else that ordered, I imagine you will get yours way before my neighbor does, so let us know asap ok?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Pachinkos, a little too cheap?

Will post results when mine arrives. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Did anyone who won a machine on the first day of listings and payed right away get any contact from the seller, or a tracking number as he stated in a earlier post that he would ship out in 24-48 hours? I also bought a machine for 99.00 from him, and am feeling more and more uneasy about it by the moment. Hopefully everything turns out cool for everyone involved and we got some great deals and the seller got rid of some stock he wanted to get rid of.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    .......But I have a feeling that all will be well on this.

Mike and everyone else that ordered, I imagine you will get yours way before my neighbor does, so let us know asap ok?
    As soon as I hear anything from the seller, I'll let everyone know. I also bought one of the Cherry Blossom machines last night. Just a gambler by nature I guess.
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

16. The following user says "Thanks" to sacpinplayer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Havent heard anything yet, Will e-mail later. Looks like he sold enough machines and may be busy. Either way I am covered by paypal. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

whatever happens there is no getting away from the fact he decieved peeps...

cant see arby or someone doing that can you? reputation should count for more (than) imo 'a good deal' but ahh its only my personal opinion.. but it does get my back up all this
    Pachislo - Super Blackjack // Pachinko - Star Wars 2005

Thanks
    Thanks Received

10 more machines listed if anyone's interested.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpachinko4less
    Never met a Pachi I didn't like!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi all, first post here. I purchased a RoboCop machine two days ago from him on Ebay and payed immediately. I emailed him after winning to ask if he had my shipping address and what the expected ship date would be. Havent heard a word and its been 48 hours this evening. I did a search on Google for pachinko and his web site sure didnt come up. I have a bad feeling on this one. Unfortunately the majority of my payment through Pay Pal used money I already had in that account from previous selling activity, so not covered by my credit card and to my understanding shipping costs ($69) are not covered regardless.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sites wont show up on google for months sometimes... he said he was new, so this wouldnt surprise me.

not taking any side, just pointing that out
    Spin Luck~Super Black Jack~King Camel

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast