Hey folks,

It has been quite a while since I have had the time to make a post here. We sold our house at the end of April, and did not get another one until the middle of July. It is a nice brick ranch house in Mechanicsburg, PA. So, we went from our rural ten acre ranch house outside of Dillsburg and moved up the road about ten miles to a late 1960s ranch house which is in a nice development with mostly older folks. We have been remodeling since settlement, and we finally moved our furniture in about a week ago. I now have all my Pachinko and Pachislo machines in one room instead of several storage units. Yes, my wife now actually knows how many machines I actually have.

Since we were without land line phone service for so long, we have decided to try going without a land line and just rely on our cell phones. For me, the worst part of no land line is doing without easy internet access. I would say that I am just too frugal to pay for it, but my wife will tell you "cheap" is the better word. At this moment, I am at my one daughter's house using her high speed thingy. It is really a pain to use the cell phone to do much of anything on the internet.

In any case, it is nice to be getting settled in our new house, and I am already feeling the cold and getting the urge to take the camper to Florida for the winter.

Best wishes to everyone,
Dave Wile