Thread: Continental xxxx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Continental xxxx

I went to the local Mr. Gatti's (same as chucky cheese) And in the corner there sat a continental XXXX (all green X's) first time playing this machine. got a couple set of apples worth 15 each. but here comes the messed up part, I have two witnesses to back me up on this. TWICE I hit 777 frist time was green,red, red. nothing happend. second time, all red 7's nothing. I promptly notified a mgr. here was her response, "Do you honestly think my husband wants you to win 300+ tokens off that thing? I think not. we ordered it that way."

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH CAN YOU DO THAT???????????????????????
    I thought they were set in stone... Unless some crazy chance they did something to the reels???????

Ps. When you get 3 X's on a payline, is anything supposed to happen? Except for jipping me out of bonuses, I kinda liked the game. Want to know more before I try to get one....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Continental xxxx

If they have taken off the reel strips from the real cage themselves and put them back on in a different location then it would not pay out on a bonus . Problem with this is that you said you got some small payoffs. If they messed with the reals then chances are the machine would not get any winning combination at all

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't these type of places generally only deal in a ticket payout? Some of the machines like the ones being seen recently at Sams Club that have been converted to totally tokenless might be similar to what has been run into here. They may have simply put one of these machines into play at their establishment without it having the ability to payout anything at all.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In a normal, non-modified machine Green, Red, Red should have given you 15 tokens plus put you into a Regular Bonus. Red, Red, Red should have been 15 plus a Big Bonus.

The 3 X's wouldn't pay anything.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    If they have taken off the reel strips from the real cage themselves and put them back on in a different location then it would not pay out on a bonus . Problem with this is that you said you got some small payoffs. If they messed with the reals then chances are the machine would not get any winning combination at all
    It does not mater where the reel strips are, they are window dressing. The computer desides the combanation. where the strips are on the reel desn't do anything. Just the same as American Slot Machines. They are window dressing.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Don't these type of places generally only deal in a ticket payout? Some of the machines like the ones being seen recently at Sams Club that have been converted to totally tokenless might be similar to what has been run into here. They may have simply put one of these machines into play at their establishment without it having the ability to payout anything at all.
    Yes, they are the tickett thing. but the machine paid out tokens.