Here I go again with 400 questions.........

Is it normal on this model that the coin gap is a little big? I find it very easy to have the coing behind the coin about to go in, sneak its bottom edge in before the coing ahead of it. Thus lightly jamming the 2 coins on entry. Its not a tight jam, you just have to lift up the 2nd coin, but its annoying.

Also because the coin gap is a little large you can really "flow" coins in to my machine. No tapping, just a slow push and they jump in VERY fast. I believe as a result of how fast they can go in, I get a lot of coins that bounce over to the overflow tray. Normal? Also my machine gives me a error requiring a reset once in a while when I load coins this fast. Again normal?

Ok, this one will be hard to explain. NMP makes a distinct CLICK noise after your done shooting a spin (unless you hit a replay). This is the coin mech moving the metal plate from accepting coins or rejecting them during a reel spin. Sometimes on mine you dont hear the click, yet the machine will accept coins anyway. Sometimes if your a little rough pressing the stop buttons you will hear the click. After reading the above and this, does it sound like a worn out coin mech?

Or, are these quirks of Yamasa machines?? The only other pachislo I have is Sinbad Adv and that machine has just perfect execution all around.

Now, I'll say again, Neo Magic Pulsar is my favorite pachi. Its just way FUN.

Charlie