Thread: Need help deciding!

games13

Default Need help deciding!

I am looking into my first pachinko machine - as a gift for my husband. He had one when he was younger - and has been whining for one for the 8yrs that I've known him. I looked into a vintage (as I think he prefers) - but
    A. they are hard to find at a reasonable price
    B. Hard to find still working
    C. hard to find with all ready parts - meaning plug in and play --- -and the list goes on.

I was hoping someone out there could tell me if the new pachinkos are just all around more fun than the older vintage machines?
    If not - what older brands do you recommend
    and
    If so - what are some newer games that are just awesome (please keep in mind I have a 300 budget!!) - I was looking on-line but there are so many choices that I'm confused. I have seen the following that look ok (??)

1. Popeye
    2. Texas Western
    3. Lord of the Rings

And finally any vendors of preference that you've used before (good warranty, etc, etc)

Any help you could give me I'd greatly appreciate!!!!

Thank you!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need help deciding!

Welcome, games13!

I'm not a vintage owner, so I can't say much about them.

But the very best one to contact is arbycoffee here. He has any number of modern machines and is probably the most knowledgable on what is available in which price range. He is also the only person I will buy a pachinko from!

PM him here on the board. I don't think you or your husband will be dissapointed.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    Welcome, games13!

I'm not a vintage owner, so I can't say much about them.

But the very best one to contact is arbycoffee here. He has any number of modern machines and is probably the most knowledgable on what is available in which price range. He is also the only person I will buy a pachinko from!

PM him here on the board. I don't think you or your husband will be dissapointed.
    I second Tony's suggestion for you to contact arbycoffee.

I recently bought a Star Wars pachinko from arbycoffee. It was in beautiful condition and though used, literally looked new after arby had prepped it. Couldn't have been more satisfied with my purchase.

Welcome to PachiTalk!

Mike
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

games13

Thank you both! I have done exactly that! :o)
    I am sure after our anniversary when I tell my husband how I got onto a pachinko forum to investigate all this that he will have a good laugh - and maybe appreciate his pachinko that much more. ! HA!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The following user says "Thanks" to games13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

glad I could help
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"