I'm Cris. I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

I have 2 machines, Popeye and Beast Sapp .I have just built myself and MDF table for them to sit on, this is so I can slide out my fold away dining room table, as my "Games Room" is really my dining room, and there isn't enough space for every thing to fit, and yes if you were wondering the bits for the table fitted in the Smart too

As you can see my Tales From the Crypt Pinball is a little broken at the moment. The Ball Launch Coil has burnt out, and this has then blown a few transistors on the PPB and CPU boards, at least I hope this is all that's wrong with it. It also needs a new PSU board (I think that's where that loud buzzing is coming from ). The Pachislo's are only there because I can't fit in another pinball table (or 2 !!!) but I think they are a cool addition, and are here to stay.

So far the Pachislo's are much more reliable than the pinballs. I spent about an hour the other night polishing out a large scratch in the front plastic of Popeye, Novus really did the trick! And apart from fitting a couple resistors to reduce the volume they are a pleasure to own!

Cheers

Cris.