Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Question: How Many Pachislo's Can You Fit In A Smart Car?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Question: How Many Pachislo's Can You Fit In A Smart Car?

Sorry for taking so long to answer your question. Smart cars in Canada start at $16,750 CDN for the coupe and $19,750 CDN for the convertible. (The Canadian dollar is about $.85 US right now.) Have a look at their website, you can see all the configurations and prices in Canadian dollars.
    Automatic, Babel, Hanabi Hyakkei, Monkey Magic, Neo Magic Pulsar, Neo Planet, Twist

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Shame almost any creature comfort is an option even sun visor mirrors, cup holders, parcel shelfs and pollen filters which takes the price up a bit from what you see on the ads. Wouldn't mind a roadster myself

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Remember it is a Merc afterall, everything is an option

Mine even came fitted with a cassette deck, yuck!

If you do get one, don't forget to get the optional "breakdown kit". As the Smart doesn't have room for a spare wheel, this is a small compressor and a bottle of goo to repair a flat on the side of the road, I imagine that could come in very handy! Hardly what I call "optional"

Cheers

Cris.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

lol Cris you nutjob, I thought we where crazy going down there to pick up 2 in the back of a yaris although technically we could have got 3 in without a passenger (ie me, I wasnt driving, its not my car!)

Thats just raising the bar though ill have to see how many I can get in my mr2 turbo, probably 0, as putting one on the passenger seat will bugger up the leathers

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yea, I don't think the MR2 is Pachislo friendly

Did you get to see all the machines when you went to pick yours up? I went down to look at Beast Sapp (had already decided on Popeye), what a nice guy Eddie is, he let me have a look at a few different ones etc... I wish I had room for more machines, although my brother is now interested, so maybe I could start a collection at his house too !!!

PS - Hit the jackpot on Popeye the other day, very very impressive, he even says, in English, "I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, Toot Toot!" at the end

Cheers

Cris.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmm, I think we bought from the same peeps, but it wouldnt surprise me if they had different locations, either way when I went to pick mine up there where plenty knocking about!

I have beast sapp, popeye looks a bit nicer ill admit but tbh I wouldnt want both as they are too similar (same with sinbad adventure, hanabi hyakea (or however its spelt!) etc) unless you have 5/6 for the variety!

Id ideally like a king camel next as they go for really cheap, but offer a very different playing style, also id like to pick up a super blackjack at some point, but having just pre ordered an xbox360 I think that can wait...

Its a shame these machines seem to cost significantly more over here than they do in the US isnt it

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't think they cost that much more really.

If you add on 17.5% and the customs charges, the prices are about the same. Even if you import direct from Japan yourself you have to pay the HUGE postage costs and then the import and VAT. One major bonus was being able to go and pick the machines up and hand the cash over, I don't like to buy anything for over £100 unless I can see it first

Did you buy from Steve? Because I was a difficult customer (sorry Steve ) we had to go down to their unit to look at the Beast Sapp, and then hunt for it amoung the collection. Quite impressive I can tell you! I don't think I need more than two machines here at home, but I would like a Pachinko (Popeye to match!) for the bedroom wall when I can afford it.

Everyone who has seen mine is interested in them, I think for as little as £70!!! They are a real bargain, I may buy one for my brother to get him started!

I like the fact both machines are similar styles, it looks better when they are on. I wouldn't want one with a smaller LCD, I would rather someting more traditional.

Cheers

Cris.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Mum had a smart forfour boot was so so wasnt the biggest tjing in yhr world but she sold it for a ford mondeo

Mum partner when he was here had a citreon c2 on hire when his car was getting repaired the boot on that was a joke could probably fit like 4 loaf of bread in it wasn't the biggest in the world

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3