Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pachinko World-UK seller..excellent service.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko World-UK seller..excellent service.

I think Dazzyman, like the rest of us, has fallen off the deep end.

Way to go, Dazz! Keep going and your place will look like mine, full of great toys!

I have got to get that (much) bigger house!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Pachinko World-UK seller..excellent service.

Im the same as dazzyman, I can't recommend Nik enough for the excellent service he has provided.

He went way above with the quality of service i was expecting, my machine was in outstanding condition, he took time to answer all of my questions & even went out of his way as a favour & drove halfway across the UK to deliver it in person. He walked me through the basics too (^_^)

Cuuuue dancing banana

Aftersales was just as good, he helped me sort out the volume so i could take off the ear protectors while playing. He also sorted me out with a cabinet & a transformer.

The quality of the cabinet was excellent & the transformer is incedably well made. Well worth the money over the crude one that was already installed in it previously. I can run it for hours without the risk of any overheating.

Now if only i could get my hands on a pumpking my pachinko life would be complete. Sadly i live on the wrong side of the atlantic to get hold of one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko World-UK seller..excellent service.

Hey guys the feedback is really appreciated. I intend being a long term supplier of pachinko in the UK. It is a pleasure to have dealt with you. I have been negotiating a long term contract so I can reliably expect to supply a good quality product at a good price. If you have particular ideas for how the pachinko market should shape up then please let me know your thoughts. I have the best I.T. backup I could ever want so don't let I.T. stop you. If you want it ask! (I dream of a drinks and ice dispensing pachinko!) What annoys you about pachinko, what could be improved. I will get machines you demand if I can and will not sting you with unreasonable costs. I set prices and stick to them ebay will not find me running to inflate my prices.
    As you can see on my web I will get Starwars for £500 on my pre order basis. So even if it goes through the roof in the run up to Chrsitmas I will stick to the price.

(I am not sure if I am allowed to post my machine list here, if not then please delete it!)

Pretty Band
    Fever Battle
    New Sea Story
    Bee Bop
    Lets Go Circuit
    Pink Panther
    Lord of the rings
    Bruce Lee
    Franky Dog
    Batman
    Magic Party
    New Magical Lamp
    Moujyuuou (Like Lion King)
    Robocop
    Popeye
    Fever Neo Queen
    Gachinko7
    Dragon Monkey
    Thunderbirds

And am offering to order Starwars for £500 (check my web for details)

My web is due to be improved, just uploading more photo's then will redirect the new link.

I have a mobile display unit so am happy to travel round the UK and display my wares!

Apologies but while the Gaming commision and customs and excise combine to make pachislos taxed and ileagal unless a license is held I won't move into stocking them. They look stunning but I would rather focus on the pachinko market and make sure the 'package' offered is the best you can get.

Feel free to view my web www.pachinkos.co.uk or email sales@pachinkos.co.uk

Thanks again.

Nik

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2