Thread: GoldX Slot has repeatable reel positions

forjack

Default GoldX Slot has repeatable reel positions

Just bought a Gold Slot Pachislo about 2 months ago from a local dealer in Kansas. To date phone calls to their local slot repair guy have gone unanswered.. Performed reset by the manual and also by this forum's procedure. Set the odds, no problem. The unit plays and pays well but only pays on 3 gold 7s on the bottom line. Replay only happens when 3 blue 7's are on the top line. My heartburn is that there's no randomness to this game.Reels stop at the same positions almost every time.
    For example, 3 coins in (only plays with 3) start button hit, hitting the center stop button virtually always puts a blue 7 on the center reel on center line. Hitting the right most button first locks the "GOD"position of the right most reel on the center line. Left most button also locks the "GOD" position of the left most reel onto the center line.No payouts have ever happenned on the top line or the center line.
    The odds are set at 6 and no other winning combination has hit.
    Play:
    In order: Left stop button, center button, right buttion
    The 3 lines almost always show:
    Red 7, Blue 7, Blue 7 top line
    GOD, Yello 7, GOD center line
    Yellow 7, GOD, Yellow 7 Bottom Line

Play:
    In order: Center Button, Left Button, Right Button,
    Yellow 7, Red 7, Blue 7 Top Line
    Blue 7, Blue 7, GOD Center line
    Million, Yellow 7, Yellow 7 Bottom line

Play:
    In order:
    Right Button, Left Button, Center Button
    Red 7, Blue 7, Blue 7 Top Line
    GOD, Yellow 7, GOD Center line
    Yellow 7, GOD, Yellow 7 Bottom line.

These will repeat until a Yellow 777 appears on the bottom line or a Blue 777 on the top line. Once payout is complete cycle returns to same reel positions on next spin and keeps them until another wil occurs. Like I said no randomness. Its totally predictable. I doubt this is right! I've tried changing a couple switches on one of the mail boards just behind the front GOLD glass and also changing 2 switches on the power supply below the reset, power and odds switches. Repowering each time and nothing changed.
    Also does anyone have translations of the screens and on the inside by the switches?.
    Searched this forum for the GoldX but no returns. It's refered to by that name on the net and Ebay so I hope everyone knows what this unit is.

Thanks in advance, I really need some help here.

Thanks
    Jack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: GoldX Slot has repeatable reel positions

Unfortunately that's how the Gold X or Million God plays.

the play is all on the video screen, not on the reels.

I've hit 333 and 666 on the screen for bonus rounds, but never 777.

It also has a 100 spin challenge round which hardly pays out anything and gets very boring.

It's the first machine I would sell from my collection.

type in million god or gold x in the search on the top of the page for more threads on it.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have one too...Lucky is correct. This is how it plays. Check the museum link for a review.
    Spin Luck * Super Black Jack * King Camel * Charlie's Angels * Gold X * Giga Fever * E.T.

forjack

DAMN!! I Really got a loser game! I wanted a vegas 777 style. Guess I should of hit the forums before I bought it. Now to sell it or just use it as a door stop!
    But it looks so cool! With such posibilities!! Bummer!!

Thanks for all the feedback. You guys are Great!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Put an ad in your local paper. Try and at least get your money back if your not satisfied with it.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Christmas time will be your best priceing time to sell in your home town. Do a "I will deliver and set up". You got a lot of older people in your area.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

drmike

Glad I read the posts. I thought my GoldX was faulty, but it looks like we've all got the same "lack of randomness." Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,i to have a gold x which when i bought could'nt understand why it always stopped on the same reels almost every time!!! i to thought mine was'nt working properly but thanks to the other posts i now know this is how it plays,it's all played on the video screen,you have to try and stop 3 indentical numbers to win or at least get a replay,mine was set to skill level 1 and i never got it to pay out anything,but i read on the forum how to change,so i changed it to skill level 6,and it seems not to bad,just after i changed it, it went into god game after getting 3 8's twice,which gave me 30 goes on god game and pays out almost everytime,after god game had ended i put through probably 100 tokens with a couple of replays,i then got 3 1's and it went into god game again!!! this machine does get boring very quick,but i recommend leaving it on skill level 6 all the time as it's not great at paying out,at least this gives you some chance of winning,it also has some built in games on the video screen but these are'nt really any good,as well on this machine you can turn down the volume via the menu screen with reset key in,and it will retain it's memory without having to keep on changing the volume which is good,reading all the reviews on this machine it's probably one of the least favourite machines,but it looks really good can pay out if you set to highest level and you can probably get for a good price,cheap intro or can be used as spares for another machine.