Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Harley Davidson

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Harley Davidson

I think you forgot to plug it in first HA! HA!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

After seeing posted serial numbers... and the number of machines we see hit the market, I think it might be a safe guess that less Harleys were made.
    BTW... Mine is #216. As I posted above, JC's is supposed to be #223 according to Vince at 5Star. Ol-Pachiman and Slotter have #187 and #213 respectively.
    Is there anyone else in this group with one of the REAL Harley Davidsons?
    Speak up!!! Let us know, please!

HOW ABOUT IT DEALERS??? What's the story? Anyone know about this serial number thing???

IGT might know about both Spin Luck AND Harley, but getting that info might be tough.
    But I wonder if someone at Harley Davidson might know how many pachislos they officially licensed?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I emailed a few people at IGT asking how many harley's were produced if i get an answer ill keep you guys updated.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, here is my question. If I have a Spin Luck...Why do I want a Harley??? Please tell me what are the differences between the 2 machines!!! Is there more playability on the Harley????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Even if you have a Spin Luck a reason you might want a Harley is because it's another extremely limited machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't own either, but from what i have seem on the videos,

they are completely different. except for the wheel on top.

It would be like Azteca Legend and Outlaw,

they look the same and both have a dog, but are completely different.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No, I don't want another machine because it is rare. I want it for its playability. Does it play better than Spin Luck??????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tomorrow will mark one week that I've had both. And even then, I've been gone a few days in that time period. So... I don't really want to give a comparison YET to the Harley vs. Spin Luck thing.

But give me a little more time on each of them, and I'll be more than happy to compare and contrast.

I will say this so far... Spin Luck lets you "bank" or stock spins. Harley doesn't... BUT... it does have "chance" spins that are very similar.
    And you can get chances within chances, on top of chances. Plus, there's a rush mode. Add the music, vibrating, engine sounds... it's just cool.

More on all of that later... after a good shakedown of both, but I just thought I'd share a couple of pics here with a story.
    The Harley was pretty cold for two days, even with a lot of play (maybe a BB or two). My son played it this morning, and the flood gates opened on this baby. He hit a "Mystery Chance" on a wheel spin... and that gave him 1997 target. (We've only seen Mystery Chances pay zero so far, so I knew something was up).
    He played those for a SHORT while, and then hit another chance within it. It was the "High Chance", and gave him another 1900 plus added to the target. Within all of this, he also hit for two BBs. (Which, like the Spin Luck, do NOT come off of the target amount when paying out).
    Right after he hit that High Chance, I grabbed my camera and got these shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow Logiprobe, I can already tell I am going to love this thing I can't wait till it gets here Give us more info when you get it I am going to do a :burnout: when it gets here

Thanks
    Thanks Received

mine is #173
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    The Harley was pretty cold for two days, even with a lot of play (maybe a BB or two). My son played it this morning, and the flood gates opened on this baby. He hit a "Mystery Chance" on a wheel spin... and that gave him 1997 target. (We've only seen Mystery Chances pay zero so far, so I knew something was up).
    He played those for a SHORT while, and then hit another chance within it. It was the "High Chance", and gave him another 1900 plus added to the target. Within all of this, he also hit for two BBs. (Which, like the Spin Luck, do NOT come off of the target amount when paying out).
    The story continued this morning...

After I convinced him that he needed to get back to work yesterday (since I was paying him to do remodeling here), we shut it down with around 2500 or so target points left. They were still there last night when I played it for a bit, and the rest were there this morning when my daughter played before work, and son arrived again.
    He grabbed a cup of coffee, waited patiently for my daughter to leave, and then took it back.
    This morning there were multiple "small chance" and "medium chance" spins, along with a few "Mystery Chance". It was still rockin' the house.

The voice is usually male, but when you hear the FEMALE voice, it must be a clue that you're about to get the High Chance. We heard her again this morning! After he filled the "tank", she said, "Let's Rock and Roll!!!" Sure enough, another High Chance... and 1400+ more were added to the target!
    (He had worked it down to around 550 by then).

I just let him play it out, and after it was finally over (no less than 3 hours total in this chance mode!), it showed the total winnings for chances in this amazing run.

Another Kodak moment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WoW…… MoM…… WoW…… MoM…… WoW……
    Sommersaulting naked with tattooed "W" on each cheek
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I do believe I sense a challenge to beat this amazing record, LP. Never been close here yet, but am going to get the camera ready, just in case.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just make sure you have a few spare hours, slotter. :lmao:

You'll be a master eye shooter after that, too.
    logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There is no better Pachislo made at this time, the Harley Rocks. I also hit big allowing me to play for over two hours. Spin Luck is a great machine but it seems that the Harley Davidson just keeps your heart beating fast the whole time you are playing. Never a dull moment and the songs are the best.

I will never sell my Harley Davidson and if anyone gets the chance to purchase one go for it YOU WILL NEVER BE SORRY.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have 143, 172, 174 and 218 in stock....I'll let you know what the other one is when the container arrives next week.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    I have 143, 172, 174 and 218 in stock....I'll let you know what the other one is when the container arrives next week.
    NICE !

Any special pricing available to pachitalk members?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks like there might even be less than 400 made? Could that be? That would be incredible!

Special pricing for Pachi members? Sure, bid high and bid often. Stealth does a lot for the Pachi members already and will probably be wanting to make some bucks on these machines.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by slotter
    .....Special pricing for Pachi members? Sure, bid high and bid often. Stealth does a lot for the Pachi members already and will probably be wanting to make some bucks on these machines.
    What's the old saying "a bird in your hand is worth more than ? in the bush?"
    Turning inventory and selling for a higher price than what Ebay would bring(without listing and Paypal fees etc) could be tempting to a sharp pencil bearing person like good ol' Milt but that's just me thinking out loud

But I do agree with you that if we build up the suspense here for his future auctions then yep those Harleys just might get 2000.00 or more !! Look what it did for SPIN LUCK !!! Look out Star Wars(Pachinko) thars a new King comin'

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well it finally made it to Oklahoma. My Harley arrived but the people in Brown created some damage. The back is broke in a couple of places. I haven't contacted 5Star yet as it arrived late yesterday. Nothing else seems to be hurt and it plays OK after me reinstalling some reel lights and some screws that came out. There is no transformer in it though. Does this machine not require a transformer? By the way it is serial number 223 also. I couldn't find any volume switches, does anyone know it it has one and where. Well I played it last night for about four hours and Wowee this is the most exciting machine I have ever played. The sounds alone are unreal. This see if I can remember some of them. The starter when you hit the play button, the rumble of the motor reving it up and idling too, the vibratring stop buttons, the squealing tires, the siren from the cops, the music is fantastic, the different things that the guy says. sorry I just can't remember it all. The machine is hard to get away from. It really keeps you involved with it and it is hard to find a place to quit. I am sure I will learn a lot more about it in the future. One thing for sure is you need to beef up your skills on eye shooting. Will let you all know more later!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast