As many have heard, I have purchased 2, count 'em, 2 Apllo 13's.

So I decided to sell one but, alas, there were no takers.

Well, I just got off the phone with SlotUSA & they accepted my offer to trade for something else in their stock. They are working up a list of machines & will let me choose from this list. Also, if I should not happen to find something I like now, they will allow me to wait until their next shipment comes in a few weeks & I can choose from this lot.

Id say this is very above & beyond the call!
They didnt have to do this & they did it without hesitation. It probably helps that Ive already purchased 3 other machines from them but still, they didnt have to.

About the Apollo 13 I have recieved.
Its sweet! It is super clean. It dosent have any of those dirty runner marks on the playboard made by passing balls. The wood frame looks like its just been built. No dirt, dust or stains. The back mechanisms look new. Heck, the whole thing looks brand new. I am very happy with it.

I put the new Walmart feet on it first thing & that looks very cool. What a good idea!

And the play? Most cool! Logic & Shift Delete have a great review in the museum. Maybe Ill add to it later but for now all I can say is this is a very cool machine!

Over all, SlotUSA done good by me! They are #1 son!!!