Thread: Las Vegas by Olympia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Las Vegas by Olympia

I've been playing my new Las Vegas by Olympia for just a couple of days now, and this is one fun pachislo!

I have it set on 6, and the payouts, so far, are generous. The jazz music is great, the action between the top roulette wheel and the reels is a blast when it kicks in. The English speech really adds to it too.

Anyone else have this machine? Want to share your experience with it?
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Las Vegas by Olympia

Tony I still have mine. I feel it is the most under rated Pachislo on Pachitalk. I continue to have new surprises everyday from it. The top wheel sure can tease can't it?. Plus the sudden reel going dark and the loud bang etc etc. I have yet really figured it out and I have had it for over a year now.
    It is the first Pachislo that friends go to when they come over as it just draws you in with that bunny etc.

However the finisher here is my SPINLUCK as that is the one that everyone ends up on because of the attraction of the SPINLUCK spins.

The Las Vegas is a great looker for sure tho!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

*sigh* I want a LasVegas, but can't afford the insane prices they tend to go for. I've played the online one several times and love the little roulette wheel.

I've always wondered, since I've never seen one in person, does the roulette wheel actually spin or is it fixed with a light that spins behind it and where the light stops is what you get?

If anyone wants to sell their Las Vegas......

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks birdbrain.

I don't know why but I never really knew big bear had it up on their site. I just printed it out so if I do sell it down the road, the buyer will have it along with the generic manual I give out.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cmk8895
    I've always wondered, since I've never seen one in person, does the roulette wheel actually spin or is it fixed with a light that spins behind it and where the light stops is what you get?

If anyone wants to sell their Las Vegas......

cmk
    Yes, the Roulette wheel spins, various lights behind the numbers light up, the center dot(?) will light, red=BB coming, the three symbols just below the wheel will spin (replay, fruit chance, and one or two others I haven't even seen yet), 7's, it is a blast!

Of course, the sexy female voice speaking in English and calling shots doesn't detract one little bit either!

I got mine from Big Bear on the 3 machine deal. Each machine figures about $167 delivered in that great deal. Built in volume control (added by Gaku) in the token tray.

I agree, and say it is a very under rated machine, and nope, don't wanna sell mine!

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Tony, How about a review in the new machine lookup area? That way everyone who wants to look it up will have your review to look at! You have a good start right here!

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    Tony I still have mine. I feel it is the most under rated Pachislo on Pachitalk. I continue to have new surprises everyday from it. The top wheel sure can tease can't it?. Plus the sudden reel going dark and the loud bang etc etc. I have yet really figured it out and I have had it for over a year now.

The Las Vegas is a great looker for sure tho!
    I've only seen the going dark and bang once so far. I have no idea what that is all about either. There are bound to be others who have the Las Vegas, maybe they'll see this and let us know.

That top reel can tease! Bunny is a real looker!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lddrizzt
    Hey Tony, How about a review in the new machine lookup area? That way everyone who wants to look it up will have your review to look at! You have a good start right here!
    If you don't mind! I'll be happy to. I haven't played it that much yet, but like you said, good start here.

Tomorrow (Monday) is a day off and I'll have plenty of time to do it then.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Tony! If you feel strongly about any of your other machines and want to write up a review feel free, that is all that the new area is missing machine reviews. We need you good folks, our users, to help us out with that.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lddrizzt, I noticed that there is the newer version of the "7 vs $'s" on the new site. Any chance of getting the older version up there? Also, I haven't looked yet but is the "I'm Angel" by Olympia there?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will talk to Tulsa about the 7 vs , and yes I believe I saw the angel in there somewhere.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tony, it sounds like you are going to be one busy guy. So many Pachis, so little time.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tony, the 7 vs $ is now up! Ask and you shall receive.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Our Mods are faster than a speeding bullet!!!!!!!

I wonder if they can leap over tall buildings????
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    Our Mods are faster than a speeding bullet!!!!!!!

I wonder if they can leap over tall buildings????
    Heck the shape I am in, I have problems walking around tall buildings.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    ......Of course, the sexy female voice speaking in English and calling shots doesn't detract one little bit either! .....
    I have to agree. I just love it when a blonde bunny calls the shots

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The following is the review I posted on the new site.

Las Vegas by Olympia - 2001

This machine features a revolving Roulette wheel at the top, with a three window symbol wheel just below it. Normally, these windows show replay symbols in them. Hovever, should you get into a "winning sign" mode, the Roulette wheel spins, flashes different colors, red, blue, green and yellow, and depending upon your luck, the reel will stop on "00" and three 7's will be displayed in the windows. The bunny girl announces "Winner," and at this point the player has a Big Bonus, or at least a Regular Bonus coming up. Good jazz music starts and you enter into a typical Type "A" - 3 round Big Bonus round, with the jazz changing with Jac in.

Instead of three 7's the player may hit "Chance" in the center window, "18 Red," and enter into better chance of hitting a Big Bonus or Regular Bonus though not assured, much like the "Magical X10 Zone" on the Neo Magic
    Pulsar, or the "Win" on Neo PlanetT Pulsar.

The player may hit "Fruits Game" in the center window, "4 Black," and go into six to thirty winning payoffs, depending on your luck. As in a Big or Regular Bonus the sexy voice announces "winner," or "here we go," jazz music starts, and the lights flash different colors. Only during a "Fruits Game" will Las Vegas give you directions on which reel to stop when. The three windows correspond to reels 1, 2, 3, and flash accordingly. Also, the backlit reels show which reel to stop and in which order.

Often the wheel flashes blue, a replay will be hit. If the lights flash and yellow stays on, three bells will hit which pays eight. Green and three apples pays five. Cherry pays two.

The Bunny Girl has a number of phrases including, "Try the next game," at the end of a Big Bonus, and many others phrases that I'm sure I've yet to hear.
    To quote Azlew in my first brief impression of the Las Vegas, "I feel it is the most under rated Pachislo on Pachitalk. I continue to have new surprises everyday from it."

I have to agree, this is a very fun machine!

Using the new 5 rating system, I rate this machine:

Playability: 4
    Sound: 5
    Lights: 5
    Looks: 5

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Excellent review, Tony!
    Nice job!!!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!