Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My First Pachinko !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My First Pachinko !

I will mess with it a bit more later today. I do remember the 4 lights ( banking ). I will make sure any chips are in ood as it does seem to be missing music but I dont know for sure how this model is supposed to function. I already have 3 people inquiring on the machine so maybe if I give up for sure I will hold an auction here for the local people interested or truck drivers. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: My First Pachinko !

Well this puppies is officially on the chopping block. I have no patience and just like things to work flawless from the start. Anyone local ( Cleveland, Ohio ) feel free to come check it out (216) 661-4058. More pics can be taken upon request. I paid 80.00 for it and would sell it immediately for that. Otherwise it will go to an auction process here on Pachitalk starting at a penny. Sorry, no shipping pick up only. Has feet and @650 good balls and @50 pulled that were a bit rusty. I wil Inlcude a few free Pachinko Ball trays as well. While you are here you can check out a ton of great pachislos. Tokens & Trays available for sale and can be shipped Flat Rate Box anywhere in the US. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2