Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who's Better SlotUSA or Texas Auction

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Who's Better SlotUSA or Texas Auction

Azlew wrote:
    They probably sell from the containers still on the ocean. But that is just a guess.
    I don't think Slotusa does that, because nearly everybody has to wait and fret on their ball shipments at all points in time. It's like they have someone in shipping who has been given the ball packing and shipping job who doesn't give a flip about timely shipping.

They seem to always take an actual picture of the games up for auction and not use a stock photo. This means their games have been shopped out before they go to auction and you should actually see what you're getting. TA uses primarily stock photos.

I should mention that the wooden legs sent with the Slotusa pachinko game were rather flimsy. I would definitely recommend something more substantial such as the Walmart plaque solution mentioned in an earlier thread here at Pachitalk.
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

ofield

Hey everybody,

I recieved Rescue Dogs from Slot USA in eight days (pretty good since it came from California to West Virginia !)

The machine was clean, good shape(nothing broken / burnt out), and the packaging was excellent !

This has been my only experience with Slot USA so, so far I would rate them 10 out of 10.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It took several weeks and a few phone calls to Joe to get my P balls from them. But they finally came, and nice and clean.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

TJ, what slowed them down was the and cleaning each ball, one at a time.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    TJ, what slowed them down was the and cleaning each ball, one at a time.
    Ooookkkaaaayyyy. If you say so! :lmao:
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is why it takes so long to get balls - one at a time
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bilko44
    ......They seem to always take an actual picture of the games up for auction and not use a stock photo. This means their games have been shopped out before they go to auction and you should actually see what you're getting. ....
    My pachinko I bought from them was not that way but of course that was a few months ago and maybe they have since changed. What happened on mine was they sent a different playboard colored pachinko (red instead of the pictured blue) plus it showed a lock in place with no description stating that there was no key. What I received was a Pachinko with a red playboard background,no lock assembly (just a hole) and no key + several rusted balls. So what happened was : they sent me the correct machine but the wrong version.
    I called and spoke with Joe and he gave me another 1500 balls plus sent a lock assembly and gave me phone support to install it. I actually ended up liking the red vs the dark blue background because of being able to see where the balls go easier.
    At that time Joe told me they use a standard pic and that they were going to try to state in the auctions that there is no key and maybe no lock assembly. Plus that there is a variance in the playboard colors.
    So that was my experience and yes they did ship all to me within 2 to 3 weeks , so that really wasn't a factor.
    But like I say they probably have changed (I have no first hand experience with them since a few months ago) but it was sure interesting back then.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs down Re: Who's Better SlotUSA or Texas Auction

Friends:
    I just took possession of a HAUNTED HOUSE (really, Fever Magic Party) Pachinko machine from SlotUsa.
    The unit was packed SUPER well, better than I would have expected based on a previous experience. It was delivered in less than 10 days after purchase by FedEx in 100% undamaged condition.
    HOWEVER:
    This machine was clearly retired from the parlor in Japan and sent directly to me WITHOUT cleaning of any sort. I have NEVER seen such a dirty machine. Please keep in mind that I have 20 thumb-flickers all purchased from flea markets. Every one of the thumb-flickers was cleaner than the machine I just received.
    I spent 2 hours on this machine just cleaning it. The face had black ball tracks all over it and the rear of the machine was a disaster.
    I sent an email on 7/21 to SlotUsa explaining my problem with the machine. I did not ask for anything in my Email. I just wanted to let them know what they sent me. I have not received even an acknowledgement that they received it. So much for "customer care".
    Perhaps I am expecting too much from them, LIKE SELLING ME A QUALITY PRODUCT.
    Perhaps I will get an Email after they read this, but I won't hold my breath.
    Be well ...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just when you think that slots may have come out of their funk and started to deliver, we get one of these comments. I know what drdark is referring to as I have received one of those machines myself from them. Only 2 hours to clean it? It must be the differences in pachinko vs pachislo and the case. It took me twice as along to clean that filthy beast I got.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Who's Better SlotUSA or Texas Auction

Last week I posted some comments in ol-pachiman's (George's) thread about his damaged Bunny Girl from Texas Auction. At the time of my posting I had no 1st hand experience with TA, so my posts were generally about customer service. But I also like to give credit where it's due...

My deal with TA was great. I won a Pink Panther auction on the 14th. Got tracking info on the 15th, and DHL delivered it on the 18th 2 days early! DHL gave it a good ride and the driver was really careful with the box. There was no evidence of mishandling.

As far as packing goes, it looked like they took a lesson or 2 from Arby. After you take the machine out, the foam packing barely fits back into the box.

The Panther was squeaky clean and fully functional. If there is a mark on it I haven't found it yet. The balls, tray & key were all there. No problems.

I'll give Curt & crew a 10/10 on this deal.

TW
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by DrDark
    .....HOWEVER:
    This machine was clearly retired from the parlor in Japan and sent directly to me WITHOUT cleaning of any sort. I have NEVER seen such a dirty machine.....
    Hmm sounds like it was hot off the container and they just slapped on the transformer or did they even do that ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Who's Better SlotUSA or Texas Auction

Yep, there is no doubt that TA CAN do a good job!
    And in spite of the 2/3's failure rate that I experienced & the little good cop bad cop attitude they showed when it suited them, I think they are the best pachinko supplier in many areas.
    But not all...
    I agree on the packaging too. I dont know if they push the foam down into the box or if the box is open on the sides & they staple it after they get all the foam they can possibly shove into it.
    Im not thrilled with SlotUSA's bean bags!
    ********************http://RRob1.photosite.com/ ********************

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, the bean bags are almost legendary in this parts, and loathed by everyone who's seen 'em. But 2 bad experiences outta 3 is not a winnng percentage.

The downside for me is that with 4 slots and 2 pachinkos, my room is full now. Actually it was full before...starting to get that "packed" look right about now. I may never have any other buying experiences beyond what I've had so far.

Wow, that's a depressing thought!

TW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Remember the golden rule foe Pachislos and pachinko. There is always room for more! Or it goes something like that.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A 10 is an Arby deal. All the others are 9's at best!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, the bean bags are almost legendary in this parts, and loathed by everyone who's seen 'em.
    Please explain. My impression of the peanuts in plastic bags is that they work. It's a heckuva lot better than dumping the peanuts in loose. The Padlock bags secured my game with absolutely no movement within the box.

Maybe your experience has been different?
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Remember the golden rule foe Pachislos and pachinko. There is always room for more! Or it goes something like that.
    Heh, if my room was square, it would be 10x13. The living room wall sticks into the den and makes it more of an L shape. There's a computer armoire, corner TV stand, and a 6+' wide double window in there. I'm out of wall space, so that's a rule that's going to get broken.

Mr. Bilko44: I have no experience with Padlock bags and can't refer you to anything specific to back up that statement I made earlier. So, I retract that statement. I'd delete it if I could. Hate 'em or love 'em, it's your choice and I don't personally have an opinion about them.

TW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im still not thrilled with the bean bags. Loose bags of loose peanuts dont inspire a whole lot of confidence.
    My machines made it here without damage, but as I pull the bags out, Im amazed that they work at all.
    They seem to do the job, but dang if I know how. Youd think with FedX sluggin' those boxes around in every karma sutra position you can think of, that those bags would slip & slide around leaving the machine exposed to damage.
    But, so far so good...

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bilko44
    Azlew wrote:

I should mention that the wooden legs sent with the Slotusa pachinko game were rather flimsy. I would definitely recommend something more substantial such as the Walmart plaque solution mentioned in an earlier thread here at Pachitalk.
    I found that you can screw the small feet on the side instead of the bottom and it seems to keep the machine quite stable. I just put one on each side at the bottom, pre drilled 2 holes in each(making sure not to go all the way threw
    so you don't hit anything, wirers etc.) and then put the screws in again making sure not to hit any thing.

As far as the Pad Loc bags, they seem to work rather well and it sure beats loose peanuts.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thats a good idea about the legs!

Wasnt there a post about legs from Walmart?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast