Thread: Daiichi missing parts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Daiichi missing parts

Hello Everyone,

I just got started with Pachinko machines, working on restoring a Nishijin model for my wife. At the same time, I also acquired a Daiichi machine, that was supposed to be 'for parts'. I can see why, it is definitely missing several different functional pieces. Generally, I understand how the machine is supposed to work, and I recognize the areas where parts are missing. Magic Dan has been really helpful to get some of this info (thanks Dan!!) and I can also use my Nishijin as an approximate model, but the actual parts are different, of course. This is where I need help. I have been able to scrape some Daiichi photos off this Forum here and there, but most pictures have the covers on. I am looking for some photos of the back of a similar Daiichi machine, with as many of the plastic covers off as possible so that I can see what the missing parts look like. My hope is that I can make those in some way, unless I can find them somewhere.

Attached are photos of my machine in question, both front and back so that you can see what model I have. I do have the plastic covers that are not on the photo, and can handle the wiring. I'm looking to identify the functional parts/linkages, primarily.

Thanks for any help, this Forum has been a great source to get started with this hobby, I can see already it's going to be addictive...

daiichi front.jpgdaiichi back.jpg

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to vikzoli