Quote Originally Posted by bjab View Post
So your tokens are droping into the hopper, but not showing credit on the LED on front, Spin knob does nothing, reels don't spin, and stop buttons aren't working either ?
Does anything light up in that credit window....like the payout number 1 thru 6, however the game odds is set on ? Did you check the little fuse on the stop reel board on the back right side , inside the cabinet ? I believe its a 1 AMP.

I have just checked the 1 amp fuse and yes it is good. I did realize the three wheels do flash light when I first turn on machine. I have checked spin knob, and all front buttons by looking at main mother board and each have a light that come on if triggered. So I do believe all of them are working. Doing mech has same thing but red light is always on but when i put coin in it the light flashes off and on. The light for the credit is working as there is a button to left of the spin knob that turns it on and off, the payout change light works also but it is on the right hand side labeled as PAY.