Thread: Reel Position - Bellco Automatic.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Reel Position - Bellco Automatic.

I picked up a Bellco Automatic a few weeks ago. No keys etc. but the machine looked very clean so I took a chance. After powering on, the middle reel was "chugging" while trying to start. Sometimes it would spin and other times it wouldn't. I also have a Bellco Bingo machine and was able to switch the complete reel cage assembly. The problem was still there. After checking every connection carefully it turned out to be a bent pin on the reel stop board connector. Very hard to see at first but I've learned to be very thorough on the connection checks. So far, so good.

I started playing the Automatic yesterday and everything seemed to be working fine but I realized that the machine was paying out on odd combinations. After fiddling about for a while I decided to compare my reel graphics to the Automatic reel graphics on the Pachislo database and it looks to me that the #2 and #3 reels are in the reversed positions.

I'm wondering if it's possible the previous owner switched the#2 and #3 reels while trying to diagnose the "chugging" issue, never found the problem and didn't switched the reels back to their correct position.

I'm basing this on the comparison of the #2 and #3 reel graphics of my Automatic to the Pachislo Database Automatic. Before I start pulling it down; can anyone tell me if it'd even be possible to switch those reels? See the attached image.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to CollinP