Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where to buy pachinko balls

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Where to buy pachinko balls

Quote Originally Posted by jstunt1 View Post
    Im seeing some beef among shipping and people not getting what they paid for? What’s been going on there? Between Randy and Mike? Is this common or do most people get what they order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol, don’t get it twisted; Mike is a P.O.S. grifter who had PayPal reverse payment for shipping costs for 4 machines AFTER he picked them up! That had nothing to do with any wrongdoing by Randy. Long story short; Mike is a loser who’s banned from group shipments due to being a scammer and a habitual liar.

I’ve bought more machines than anyone in the group shipments; over a dozen and never had any issues with Randy or JT Comatz; I know where Randy lives too…
    Last edited by lotsoballs; 12-08-2023 at 09:42 AM.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Lol, don’t get it twisted; Mike is a P.O.S. grifter who had PayPal reverse payment for 4 machines AFTER he picked them up! That had nothing to do with any wrongdoing by Randy. Long story short; Mike is a loser who’s banned from group shipments due to being a scammer and a habitual liar.

I’ve bought more machines than anyone in the group shipments; over a dozen and never had any issues with Randy or JT Comatz; I know where Randy lives too…
    Yeah figured that after I looked at his (Mikes) profile and he wouldn’t even post his face. Well, I joined and I got the catalogue from Aki. I was interested in the Tenryu but still expensive. At least, expensive compared to the 250 I saw it sold for 2-3 years ago. Are there any really worth the price in the 199 section that you would recommend? I was trying to stay under 500 for a machine maybe 2-4K balls and a transformer.

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/...=65748276&dl=1

Last edited by jstunt1; 12-08-2023 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah figured that after I looked at his (Mikes) profile and he wouldn’t even post his face. Well, I joined and I got the catalogue from Aki. I was interested in the Tenryu but still expensive. At least, expensive compared to the 250 I saw it sold for 2-3 years ago. Are there any really worth the price in the 199 section that you would recommend? I was trying to stay under 500 for a machine maybe 2-4K balls and a transformer.

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/...=65748276&dl=1

Sorry, I have not been checking their prices or stock list in months, (house is full ) last machine I got was Umaibo; which was too new and popular to get cheap. I rarely ever buy machines solely on price; but I did pick up a Sankyo Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse which is very good and in the popular Fortune frame with endless cell swapping options for $199 earlier this year from them in the group shipments.

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Where to buy pachinko balls

Sorry, I have not been checking their prices or stock list in months, (house is full ) last machine I got was Umaibo; which was too new and popular to get cheap. I rarely ever buy machines solely on price; but I did pick up a Sankyo Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse which is very good and in the popular Fortune frame with endless cell swapping options for $199 earlier this year from them in the group shipments.

I would love to get the CRF Queen 2018. Have you heard anything about that one? Seems like a fun machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

5000 pachinko balls for 3500 yen + shipping: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...on/b1111812697

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would love to get the CRF Queen 2018. Have you heard anything about that one? Seems like a fun machine.

Haven’t played it; but I do have the Golgo 13 sniper themed drum pachinko in the Sankyo fortune frame; it’s a lot of fun; better than I thought for no LCD screen.

This one has a magnetic gimmick for the reaches…

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I got 3,000 balls coming from one of the suggestions. Thank you for the recommendations and shipping cost feedback on items purchased near and afar. I really appreciate the Pachi Talk community and the wealth of knowledge and experience that is shared here.

11. The following user says "Thanks" to REIDBOY

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Atoombolle View Post
    5000 pachinko balls for 3500 yen + shipping: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...on/b1111812697
    I would not buy those based off the description. It’s fine to buy used balls but if going to all the trouble to import them; get professionally cleaned/polished balls. That look brand new. Seller says the balls are dull and rusty…

Item description:
    “Thank you for viewing our products.
    This product is purchased from a pachinko parlor, but it does not have the luster of a pachinko ball and sometimes has rust. Since it cannot be reused at pachinko parlors in the future, I hope it can be used in some way.”

13. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would not buy those based off the description. It’s fine to buy used balls but if going to all the trouble to import them; get professionally cleaned/polished balls. That look brand new. Seller says the balls are dull and rusty…

Item description:
    “Thank you for viewing our products.
    This product is purchased from a pachinko parlor, but it does not have the luster of a pachinko ball and sometimes has rust. Since it cannot be reused at pachinko parlors in the future, I hope it can be used in some way.”
    24 dollars for 5k balls… wow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2