Thank you for the reply. Thanks for telling me not to get the cherry ones off of Amazon, I might have done that. I'll look local first but may need to pick up a bunch from ebay. When I was working with it this morning I found 2 tokens so I got at least an idea of what I'm looking for. With those tokens though I was able to spin the reels and apparently I won, but there was no coins inside it to pay out. I could hear the mechanism spinning and grinding, then it stopped and is just flashing the middle red light at the top of the game. I'm guessing it's in an error because it can't pay out. Turning off and on the slot it will just continue to flash the red light. If I press the reset button (The bottom left inside the cabinet in the picture) it will start spinning the mechanism a bit and go back to flashing the red light. While it's like this it doesn't accept the tokens anymore, just sends them to the coin return. I was thinking I was just going to have to wait until I get enough coins for it to pay out, but your mention of resetting the machine makes me think it's more than just pressing the button. However I don't think there is a number button for the payout odds like you are describing. I'm posting picture so maybe you can recognize it and help me out, but if not I appreciate the help you've already given me.
DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0001.jpg