It turned out to be the coin hopper for the CE error. I slid it out, emptied it, slid it back in, and now it works properly.

I scanned all my tokens with a magnet. None of them are magnetic.

After a few rounds of playtime, another C5 error popped up. These errors still seem to keep popping up, particularly when I’m going into the Bonus.

Here is a video of what the C5 error looks like: https://youtu.be/-SloTrNzW9U?si=PbOO1yqYHWHpaumV

The C5 error pops up almost immediately after inserting tokens into the coin slot. The second-to-last time the C5 error triggered, I was inserting a bunch of tokens into the slot quickly, at once. This time, it popped up as I was inserting one token into the slot at a time (slowly).

I thiiiiink the error goes away after 24 hours of the pachislo being shut off. But that also triggers the RAM error. In other words, I need to reset the machine after having it turned off for an extended period of time, meaning that I do not get to enjoy my Bonus round on the pachislo, and the machine is reset to normal gameplay afterwards.

Any fixes for this C5 error?

Also, is there anything I can buy for my pachislo (or anything I can tweak inside of the pachislo) to stop the RAM error from occurring?