Thread: Any Questions about Pachislot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Any Questions about Pachislot

Hello,

I`m currently working for A-Pachinko(https://a-pachinko.store/) and would like to know if you have any question or what information we should prepare for you guys.

So as for part of our service + marketing purpose, it would be good to share my knowledge and experience in here.

Hoping my knowledge from 15 years of being Pachi-Pro and played around 8,000 different machines would be some help for you.

Ask me ANYthing!

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Any Questions about Pachislot

I was just wondering if players like the new tokenless (Smart Pachislot) slots that have been introduced recently??

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    I was just wondering if players like the new tokenless (Smart Pachislot) slots that have been introduced recently??
    Well I guess it pretty depends how you like to play.
    I like more to play with tokens, and to stick up the pile of tokens on top of machine is my-or most of player’s favorite part.

However it is way easier in play especially for newbies who has struggle with inserting the tokens to the machine and squeeze the tokens to the box.

And Valvrave is my favorite machine

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post

However it is way easier in play especially for newbies who has struggle with inserting the tokens to the machine and squeeze the tokens to the box.

And Valvrave is my favorite machine
    Why I picked up one of these bad boys hehe
    671CC49D-3560-48EA-86EE-2D5CE2577BED.jpegA486E9FF-BEA9-4422-9A7B-50403A8A684E.jpeg
    DON'T FEED THE

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ebb View Post
    Yea to me it’s not even the problem, but it would be the frustrating part of pachislot.

By the way I like your Dynamite Man especially he throws his mother to large robot’s face

https://youtu.be/pNl0NQw3xNA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow have not seen 1//2 of that bonus video so far thank you
    gets better the robot is her son to and DMan bro https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2TzYZ5NpI
    DON'T FEED THE

11. The following user says "Thanks" to ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In the states we’re not looking to maximize our token count..
    we like quirky games with themes special effects and the more gizmos the better
    My last two big purchases from a dealer was shake 2 and Elvis pachinko a few years ago
    got dynamite man as a drop ship package titles seller choice .got a 2006 giant pulsar same drop
    actually really nice to
    DON'T FEED THE

13. The following user says "Thanks" to ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is it true that pachislos are limited by law for the number of credits/tokens that can be won in a single pull?

If someone has truly horrible timing, could they theoretically lose on every single spin forever?

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to UncleToyBox

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yea that`s what I thought, stacking tokens is the way to enjoy "gamble" not "pachislot".

Didn`t really play Elvis one but I loved playing Shake 2. A lot of mode to notice the bonus and music is awesome, "I love you baby" from Nadia Big is one of my favorite.

For Giant Pulsar, best way to enjoy it is to play without making the bonus(don`t make 7s or Bars consecutive for half day by using auto play machine.
    So the bonus appeared more frequently and you can literally enjoy the actions and gizmos(it`s the type of machine called "stock type" or "ST type").

Also a bit of how-to for Giant Pulsar:

During normal play, aim for the cherry below the BAR on the left reel in the upper or middle position.
    If the BAR is stopped in the lower position, no need to aim anything on the middle or right reel.
    When the orange symbol stops in the upper position, aim for the middle reel to stop on the orange symbol. For the right reel, no need to aim for right reel as orange is covered at any part of reel.

During the Big Bonus round, a navigation guide will appear.
    Aim for the three consecutive frog symbols on the left reel, and cherry symbols require manual stopping. You can win up to 711 coins.

As for the "Replay Hazushi" technique, it's a slang term referring to a technique to prevent the replay symbol from appearing.
    You can use the reverse stop technique(stop from right) to aim for the three consecutive frog symbols on the left reel (even without a "bita" stop, there is a 75% chance of missing).
    If you succeed in stopping on the frog symbols, you'll be blessed with a bounce stop or reel flash.
    Then, for the remaining 23 spins, continue with regular stops. On average, you can win around 610 coins using the bita stop technique, which is 70 coins more than without it.

Note that after the Big Bonus, the color of the aurora is usually white. However, if it's red or rainbow, your chances of winning increase significantly."

Translation test by using Chat GPT from this article

http://www.slot7.net/?product=%E3%82...82%B9%E3%83%AD

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by UncleToyBox View Post
    Is it true that pachislos are limited by law for the number of credits/tokens that can be won in a single pull?

If someone has truly horrible timing, could they theoretically lose on every single spin forever?
    Yup that is right.

As per regulation, Pachislot machine only can payout 15 tokens at one game.

For another question, yes that is partially right.
    There are two kind of pachislot machines and one is "With Real Bonus" and another is "Without Real Bonus".

It is also from regulation, and "Bonus" in such regulation is something appears from random drawn, and it never disappears unless you make it aligned.
    Some machine has Bonus that wouldn`t require player to aim anything(it gets aligned regardless of where you aim), but most of case you need to aim for it.

Do not worry it is not hard as you think, as pachislot has function to support your aiming, so machine supposed to cover 4-cells, it means reel moves "down" for 4-cells from where you actually hit.
    So when you need to aim for bonus you can hit 4-cells earlier than where the symbol actually is.
    It might be a bit hard for beginner, but you should be able to make the bonus aligned after like half day of practicing.

Machine "without" bonus function is one without the bonus. I know you are confused.

It`s usually called AT(Assist Time) or ART(Assist Replay Time) type of machine, and it has function to navigate correct order of bells or replays.
    There are 6 ways to stop the reels (123/132/213/231/312/321, 1=Left 2=Center 3=Right reel) and it appears for most of game, but you don`t know which is correct order.
    When the Assist Time starts, machine start navigates order of bells so you can get all those bells=you can slowly gain the tokens.

Some of machine has both function(With Bonus + AT/ART function)

Just putting popular examples for "with bonus" and "without bonus"

Bonus Only:
    https://a-pachinko.store/collections...ucts/s-across9

AT Only:
    https://a-pachinko.store/products/s-...59683438&_ss=r

Bonus + AT:
    https://a-pachinko.store/collections...ts/s-yamasa225

Bonus + ART:
    https://a-pachinko.store/collections...oducts/s-kpe60

Those are my favorites by the way XD

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In the states we’re not looking to maximize our token count..
    we like quirky games with themes special effects and the more gizmos the better
    My last two big purchases from a dealer was shake 2 and Elvis pachinko a few years ago
    got dynamite man as a drop ship package titles seller choice .got a 2006 giant pulsar same drop
    actually really nice to
    Oops I somehow deleted Quote.
    Kindly see the post I uploaded on 03-30-2023, 01:32 AM

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yea that`s what I thought, stacking tokens is the way to enjoy "gamble" not "pachislot".

Didn`t really play Elvis one but I loved playing Shake 2. A lot of mode to notice the bonus and music is awesome, "I love you baby" from Nadia Big is one of my favorite.

For Giant Pulsar, best way to enjoy it is to play without making the bonus(don`t make 7s or Bars consecutive for half day by using auto play machine.
    So the bonus appeared more frequently and you can literally enjoy the actions and gizmos(it`s the type of machine called "stock type" or "ST type").

Also a bit of how-to for Giant Pulsar:

During normal play, aim for the cherry below the BAR on the left reel in the upper or middle position.
    If the BAR is stopped in the lower position, no need to aim anything on the middle or right reel.
    When the orange symbol stops in the upper position, aim for the middle reel to stop on the orange symbol. For the right reel, no need to aim for right reel as orange is covered at any part of reel.

During the Big Bonus round, a navigation guide will appear.
    Aim for the three consecutive frog symbols on the left reel, and cherry symbols require manual stopping. You can win up to 711 coins.

As for the "Replay Hazushi" technique, it's a slang term referring to a technique to prevent the replay symbol from appearing.
    You can use the reverse stop technique(stop from right) to aim for the three consecutive frog symbols on the left reel (even without a "bita" stop, there is a 75% chance of missing).
    If you succeed in stopping on the frog symbols, you'll be blessed with a bounce stop or reel flash.
    Then, for the remaining 23 spins, continue with regular stops. On average, you can win around 610 coins using the bita stop technique, which is 70 coins more than without it.

Note that after the Big Bonus, the color of the aurora is usually white. However, if it's red or rainbow, your chances of winning increase significantly."

Translation test by using Chat GPT from this article

http://www.slot7.net/?product=%E3%82...82%B9%E3%83%AD
    Wow I thought I wasn’t understanding this machine
    I posted a video and got lots of unhappy comments

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zf2qWR_nNg
    DON'T FEED THE

22. The following user says "Thanks" to ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I didn’t know how to play this model B type Ct.. nice find have not seen another Halloween
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXc4BEGm0Lo
    Last edited by ebb; 03-29-2023 at 02:12 PM.
    DON'T FEED THE

24. The following user says "Thanks" to ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yup that is right.

As per regulation, Pachislot machine only can payout 15 tokens at one game.

For another question, yes that is partially right.
    There are two kind of pachislot machines and one is "With Real Bonus" and another is "Without Real Bonus".

It is also from regulation, and "Bonus" in such regulation is something appears from random drawn, and it never disappears unless you make it aligned.
    Some machine has Bonus that wouldn`t require player to aim anything(it gets aligned regardless of where you aim), but most of case you need to aim for it.

Do not worry it is not hard as you think, as pachislot has function to support your aiming, so machine supposed to cover 4-cells, it means reel moves "down" for 4-cells from where you actually hit.
    So when you need to aim for bonus you can hit 4-cells earlier than where the symbol actually is.
    It might be a bit hard for beginner, but you should be able to make the bonus aligned after like half day of practicing.

Machine "without" bonus function is one without the bonus. I know you are confused.

It`s usually called AT(Assist Time) or ART(Assist Replay Time) type of machine, and it has function to navigate correct order of bells or replays.
    There are 6 ways to stop the reels (123/132/213/231/312/321, 1=Left 2=Center 3=Right reel) and it appears for most of game, but you don`t know which is correct order.
    When the Assist Time starts, machine start navigates order of bells so you can get all those bells=you can slowly gain the tokens.

Those are my favorites by the way XD
    I have two ART machines (Street Fighter IV and 2027 Revise).
    I've cycled through thousands of games (I have 2,000 tokens and have emptied each machine several times) without managing to hit 777 a single time.
    The SFIV game was stuck in a mode where it showed 777 on the screen for several hundred games before I finally reset the machine to get back into the other modes. I'm not sure how people can aim for anything because all I see is a blur while the reels are spinning. I have managed to get 7s in two of the three windows a few times (different positions on all three reels at different times).

The only wins I get are occasionally matching three bells or three replays and the occasional cherry blossom in the middle.
    Feels like I'm missing something with the game play even though you've given lots of great information. Seems my timing is consistently off, so the joy of a big hit will elude me.

They are pretty games though.
    Will likely stick to pachinko. I know how to aim for that.

26. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to UncleToyBox

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I didn’t know how to play this model B type Ct.. nice find have not seen another Halloween
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXc4BEGm0Lo

Problem is, machine is so old and there`s new and famous machine series called "Magical Halloween".
    Technique is to search by full name "ハロウィンII VCT"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAxp-et4aqI

https://www.pachimaga.com/database/m...ex.php?id=4587

It goes CT(OK another word, the function expired at around year of 2000 so I did not explain) after Big bonus(50-55% chance to go)
    CT is the function that makes reel stops right where you pressed button.
    For this machine, the right reel stops immediately at the position where it is pushed.
    In other words, if you can visually predict and stop the Bell symbol on the Tenpai line when it is about to come out, you can win a payout from the Bell symbol.

A little translation from the link I`d shared:

The feature of this simple CT (continuous play) machine is that the CT entry rate for settings 1-5 is 50%, while only setting 6 is 55%.
    Additionally, the CT condition is uncontrolled for only the third reel, and the CT consumption procedure is to simply aim for three consecutive "HALLOWEEN" symbols on the right reel. The termination conditions for CT are:
    1) BIG bonus had drawn,
    2) exceeding a net gain of 200 coins, and
    3) completion of 80 plays, making it easy even for beginners to play.
    Furthermore, since three consecutive "HALLOWEEN" symbols are arranged on the right reel

So the technique for this machine is keep the CT as much as possible (until hit to 80 game) to maximize the payout.
    Hint there is "Right reel stops immediate where you pressed while on CT"

28. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by UncleToyBox View Post
    I have two ART machines (Street Fighter IV and 2027 Revise).
    I've cycled through thousands of games (I have 2,000 tokens and have emptied each machine several times) without managing to hit 777 a single time.
    The SFIV game was stuck in a mode where it showed 777 on the screen for several hundred games before I finally reset the machine to get back into the other modes. I'm not sure how people can aim for anything because all I see is a blur while the reels are spinning. I have managed to get 7s in two of the three windows a few times (different positions on all three reels at different times).

The only wins I get are occasionally matching three bells or three replays and the occasional cherry blossom in the middle.
    Feels like I'm missing something with the game play even though you've given lots of great information. Seems my timing is consistently off, so the joy of a big hit will elude me.

They are pretty games though.
    Will likely stick to pachinko. I know how to aim for that.
    Oh I just realized you are the one asked about your Street Fighter machine

Yes you need to aim for 7s, so you might are missing most part of the machine.

Technique here is to put a sticker on the symbols(7s) you need to aim at so you can aim it much easier.

30. The following user says "Thanks" to Makoto

ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow I thought I wasn’t understanding this machine
    I posted a video and got lots of unhappy comments

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zf2qWR_nNg
    Hahaha yea for usual Japanese pachislot player it was like "OMG What Are You Doing You Losing Ton"

Imagine you are playing in real cash(1 token is equal to 20JPY=0.2$)

Hope you got a little more understanding of this machine and post another video is perfect technique some day

32. The following user says "Thanks" to Makoto

ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh I just realized you are the one asked about your Street Fighter machine

Yes you need to aim for 7s, so you might are missing most part of the machine.

Technique here is to put a sticker on the symbols(7s) you need to aim at so you can aim it much easier.
    I was afraid of this.
    After spending literally hours with the screen stuck on 777 and not being able to hit it, I may not have the reflexes needed for this game. I got so excited when I had the first two in a row and then the third one was off by one. Did that four or five times but never got all three of them lined up. What's frustrating is that the game doesn't appear to want to leave that mode until you hit the 777 so you're stuck with the same graphics until you either hit it or reset the machine. I imagine the other animations are more fun if you can occasionally hit three in a row as well.

I appreciate all the feedback you've provided. It helps me understand how the game works and why it's not likely a good fit for me.
    Good thing I have more pachinkos than pachislo. Just finished a story for the first time in Lupin The End. Now I get to look forward to completing the other stories eventually.

34. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to UncleToyBox

Thanks
    Thanks Received

How do i get my Doggy Special (DJ Special), to reset? Ive tried many different procedures and nothing has worked. I have a code showing “C.O” and cant get rid of it… any help is appreciated!