Thread: Pachislo Project KYOJIN NO HOSHI

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo Project KYOJIN NO HOSHI

Hey! New to the forum. Recently picked up a Pachislo and am slowly learning everything about it. Mine is the basebal game ( KYOJIN NO HOSHI ). I am doing new decals and transparent parts and am going to attempt modifying the sound. I have ordered these boards off Amazon that can be triggers by buttons to que a sound that’s on an sd card. Going to run two of these. One for music one for sounds. So my question lies in the sound part of these machines. Mine already has the sound volume knobs but when I read the guide to these machines it says do not turn sound all the way down it will overheat the amps. I ordered a separate amp for the setup I’m making but want to use existing speakers and definitely not have any sound from original game coming though. Is this referring to not using the volume knob all the way down due to resistance? Like do you think I can turn them all the way up and just disconnect them from the speakers? Any advice will help. Looks like the existing amp is on a board that does more stuff so I won’t bother trying to figure out how to run my signal through it.

thanks!

also I will be filming the entire thing to help anyone down the line that wants to do the same.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Fugi95