Thread: Noticed delay in new machine announcements

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Noticed delay in new machine announcements

What source is being used to source new machine information? I am usually able to find info on new machines much earlier due to using YouTube and translation. Currently there are many machines missing, including a Babel kenrimono, 2 smart slots, and a handful of digipachis.

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Noticed delay in new machine announcements

If you're talking about the new pachi threads.. The stuff I post usually ends up getting posted closer to the release dates than when the first info starts coming out.. Sometimes PVs can be out months before I post stuff..

After doing the threads for over a decade I try to have them as sort of an archive of machines for the future more than breaking news, just announced sort of threads, which I did long ago.. It used to be easier (especially for someone that doesn't read Japanese) when most machines had big announcement ceremonies and stuff.. It got kind of hectic and hard to keep track of everything after a while when info about stuff started to come out from months before to weeks after the pachis actually hit the parlors.. So these days I just try to aim for consistency and try not to miss too many machines!!

But if something has hit the parlors already and I've missed it, please let me know!!

And if anyone ever sees info about a cool new (or old) pachi they are excited about, please start threads about them, post links and get hyped about new pachis whether they're posted in my threads or not!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

3. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss