Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Three star

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Three star

There are old videos of the parlors slop mopping them to clean the smoke off
    Originally only designed and licensed for 3 years in the parlors
    still worthy of saving it looks all there
    DON'T FEED THE

2. The following user says "Thanks" to ebb

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah I just finished cleaning all the ball runs in and getting all the mechanics working for the most part. Thankfully it’s identical to the Spider-Man machine’s back because whoever “restored” this machine before had no business doing it. Soooo many bent levers and wrongly positioned push rods and mis-positioned counterbalances. And then the delaminating plywood making the jackpot lever stick kicked my ass for about an hour. BUT I GOT IT! Now it runs pretty much perfect. The ball loader is a little rough but I’ll see if it can be adjusted out tomorrow. Theres a rare hiccup or two here and there but I think it might be because of the balls and not the mechanicals of the machine itself. Should I make a custom back for this? Seems to be water damage/stains in the play field too so I’m not opposed to tearing it down and doing something nuts with it! Also, what brand/model of machine should I keep my eye out for? Anything with like unique features or something? Opinions welcome! On the hunt for a 3rd one now lol.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Three star

Quote Originally Posted by Verb765 View Post
    Yeah I just finished cleaning all the ball runs in and getting all the mechanics working for the most part. Thankfully it’s identical to the Spider-Man machine’s back because whoever “restored” this machine before had no business doing it. Soooo many bent levers and wrongly positioned push rods and mis-positioned counterbalances. And then the delaminating plywood making the jackpot lever stick kicked my ass for about an hour. BUT I GOT IT! Now it runs pretty much perfect. The ball loader is a little rough but I’ll see if it can be adjusted out tomorrow. Theres a rare hiccup or two here and there but I think it might be because of the balls and not the mechanicals of the machine itself. Should I make a custom back for this? Seems to be water damage/stains in the play field too so I’m not opposed to tearing it down and doing something nuts with it! Also, what brand/model of machine should I keep my eye out for? Anything with like unique features or something? Opinions welcome! On the hunt for a 3rd one now lol.
    Any model with solenoids or motors is going to be worth more and more desirable than most “regular” pachinko.

Nishijin model A recyclers are the best common/regular pachinko in my opinion.

Of course arrange ball machines are what collectors want the most, and trump even the electric powered pachinkos! Rare as hen’s teeth in comparison to say a Powerflash, the most common special electric model with solenoids.

Last edited by lotsoballs; 03-08-2023 at 03:40 PM.

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Any model with solenoids or motors is going to be worth more and more desirable than most “regular” pachinko.

Nishijin model A recyclers are the best common/regular pachinko in my opinion.

Of course arrange ball machines are what collectors want the most, and trump even the electric powered pachinkos! Rare as hen’s teeth in comparison to say a Powerflash, the most common special electric model with solenoids.

And here I am feeling lucky to have found and purchased 1 arrange ball and you go and a post your collection! That Three Star is gorgeous, love the colors.

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to sparky kilowatt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by sparky kilowatt View Post
    And here I am feeling lucky to have found and purchased 1 arrange ball and you go and a post your collection! That Three Star is gorgeous, love the colors.
    You are lucky! Most don’t even get that chance! Took me over 7 years of looking for one locally that was cheap, then 2 popped up within a few months?! My cup runneth over!

The hot air balloon one required me to pay up on yahoo auctions however, after getting bit by the arrange ball bug!

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just picked up a 3 star today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Caltiki

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is shweeeet! I wanna see more pics! Is that a single shooter machine?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Caltiki View Post
    Just picked up a 3 star today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice looking Machine
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2