Thread: "Complete" feature-will be problematic for everyone, especially new owners

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation "Complete" feature-will be problematic for everyone, especially new owners

This new regulation was brought in recently, I don't know how recently. Essentially it is a daily payout limit on all pachinko/pachislot machines. Once the machine has paid out a certain amount, it will lock up and require a FULL RESET before it will operate again. I'm sure once Gniess does some searching, he will find more details on how it works and what machines have it.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to C-M-K

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: "Complete" feature-will be problematic for everyone, especially new owners

Oh..I saw a new pachis page recently, with something that seemed to translate to something about after winning, come back the next day to play again.. Thought it was a bad translation, but I guess it was talking about this!!

I wish I knew where I saw it..

I wonder if it was on one of the new ball less pachis.. I'll have to see if I can find it..

Very interesting..anyone with more info please post..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: "Complete" feature-will be problematic for everyone, especially new owners

I wasn't going to search now, but I started searching anyway!!

From one video I saw it seemed to possibly imply that new machines on Dec 5 had it..not sure if that's right or not..

The first thing that comes up on Google is this..

The conditions for activating the complete function are to reach 95,000 pachinko balls and 19,000 slots. You will be notified on the LCD before it is activated, so there is no need to worry as the game will not end suddenly. In addition, the difference number is counted from the lowest value.
    That's from this site which seems to have a bunch of info..

https://altema.jp/pachimo/completekinou

https://altema-jp.translate.goog/pac..._x_tr_pto=wapp

I can not tell if on/off resets it or if a reset/odds change resets it to 0..evey other mention of it seems different!!

Since the complete function is reset when the machine is turned on and off, the complete function will not start from the halfway point even if it is a stationary machine.
    You can cancel the complete state by changing the settings or changing the RWM on the platform that has the complete function activated. The complete function is not canceled by simply turning the power on and off.
    What happens to the complete function when the power is turned off?

The complete function is reset when powering down the base. Even stationary machines are reset when the power is turned on and off, so you don't have to worry about suddenly activating the complete function with a small number of balls.
    Is pachinko completion different from slots?

Pachinko's complete function is not particularly different from slots. The number of final balls is different, but both are set to less than 400,000 when converted to yen.

Also, the method of canceling the complete function when it is activated is different in that pachinko can be canceled by changing the settings for the RWM clear slot.

Guess this is when it started!!

The complete function must be introduced for pachinko applications in November 2022 and slots for applications in July 2022. All units that will appear from January 2023 are equipped with complete functions.

It looks like its purpose is "Prevention of excessive gambling"..

But it also mentions it could make people try to chase the complete..since it is hard to do.....Which seems to me bad for trying to stop excessive gambling!!

My favorite translation!!

The upper limit of the ball output limit is managed by the complete function, but there is no lower limit complete function, so there is no limit on sucking

The list of machines with it so far is just 4 smart slots, 2 slots and 1 pachinko as of a week ago!!

https://p--town-dmm-com.translate.go..._x_tr_pto=wapp

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: "Complete" feature-will be problematic for everyone, especially new owners

I’ve never come anywhere close to winning 95,000 balls (in one sitting) that would take several hours anyway; doesn’t seem very “problematic” at all for the average home use pachinko user.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very interesting information.
    It reads like a power cycle won't reset the "Complete" state if it got triggered, but will reset the counters that would reach such a state. So as long as a machine is power cycled before 95000 balls are passed through or 19000 spins are performed it won't trigger. I'm with Lotso in that this won't be an issue for the home user (and as a home user doing a reset isn't that hard).

19000 spins on a pachislo over 24 hours is 4.5 seconds between spins. A quick home test got me through 10 spins in 40 seconds on Secret Treasure, which is about 21 hours for 19000 spins. So really it's encouragement to turn your machines off overnight if you're a heavy user or once a week if you're a casual .

Thanks
    Thanks Received

More info:
    95,000 pachinko balls and 19,000 slot tokens are the maximum payout between resets. The payout max only resets when the machine is reset.
    The machine does give you a warning that it's coming, but when it actually happens it is very jarring.
    This video shows it kicking in:https://youtube.com/shorts/RkOonVOIObM?feature=share

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to C-M-K

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It seems like a very weird not very practical thing.. I Just hope parlors remember to reset their machines!!

Maybe they just wanted to get the system in place and people used to it and they'll lower the numbers in the future to much more annoying levels??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Seems like it would stink pretty bad if you sat on a machine that had been well gutted by a recent patron, hit a jackpot and triggered it. Another good reason to learn to read the battle counters before you sit down, I guess.

Tho 95000 balls is pretty generous, I'd say. Best I ever did was about 30k jackpot on a Ghost In the Shell machine about 8 years ago... Playing through around 20 jackpot rounds took me what seemed like hours. Tho the payout did pay for my hotel for the week...
    Woof!

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i imagine it will be customary to just automatically reset it after its been heavily used. given the customer service at pachinko parlours, customers may even ask for a machine to be reset right in front of them before they commit to playing it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlujan View Post
    i imagine it will be customary to just automatically reset it after its been heavily used. given the customer service at pachinko parlours, customers may even ask for a machine to be reset right in front of them before they commit to playing it.
    This may be illegal from what I've seen. Once a machine is completed it is meant to stay disabled until the parlor closes for the night.
    I expect that if you walk into a pachinko parlor you will see completed machines sitting idle.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to C-M-K