Thread: New Pachinkos for January 2023 |Garo GOLD IMPACT, Shin Hokuto Musou Chapter 4|

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool New Pachinkos for January 2023 |Garo GOLD IMPACT, Shin Hokuto Musou Chapter 4|

One new one to start the year!!

It's time for new New Pachi threads for a new year!! I enjoy posting them, so will continue to do them as long as other people find them useful, so I hope people find them useful!!

Since it's a new year I thought I would explain a little about the New Pachis threads for any people new to them.. They are threads where I try to post all the new pachis that are announced.. I try to post as soon as there is enough good info and pics to post, which could be days or even weeks after some websites or videos for a machine start to appear, but it's better to wait and try to post stuff together than to just post stuff willy nilly.. So you may see a promo or something for a machine that I haven't posted yet, but don't worry, I'll get to it!! Also, I tend not to post if a new pachi is just a different spec of an older game, but sometimes I do, so there!!

I try to post names as accurately as I can, but I don't read Japanese so I may make mistakes, but I will do everything I can to get a name right and never just make up a name.. Sometimes I will use the Japanese name for say an anime theme machine and sometimes I will use the name that is used outside of Japan for the same theme, depending on what I think will best represent the machine to the readers of this forum, and sometimes I may mention both names in a post, like Speed Racer and Mach Go Go Go (this can help with searches too).. And if I just can't figure it out I'll just post the name in Japanese.. If anyone ever knows a better translation of a name please feel free to post it!!

Just a few more things and I'll shut up.. You should know that I post machines when they are announced, so that means that the machines may not be in the parlors for a couple months and not available for most of us to try to buy until after that.. Also one more thing about machine names, I try my best each month to post each machine name in a different color, that way you can scroll through a thread and find updated posts about a machine easily..So if there is a pachi with its name in a specific color, I will try my best when posting updated information about that machine to post the name in the same color so its easy to find..

New for 2023!! Starting this month I will also try to post if a machine uses the new ball less Sumapachi system!!

Also, feel free to post and comment in these threads about the machines I post!!

And last, here is a sort of key to some of the things I post..

The link I post under the picture of the machine is a Google translated version of the Pachinko Vista page for the machine..While not a perfect translation, I think it's good for a quick look for people that can't read any Japanese.. The translated links can get messed up over time as Google Changes things, so if you see a broken link, just post and I'll fix it or post the untranslated link!!

Official site = This is a manufacturers official website for a machine..

Official page = Some manufacturers have stopped making full websites for their machines and just put up a single page often with links to a PDF play guide and YouTube video..

Promo video = Official promotional video for a machine often just called a PV.. Usually 3-5 minutes..

Teaser Video = Official promotional video, but often lacking any actual shots of play or even the machine itself.. Usually just 30 to 60 seconds..

Play Video = This is a video of the machine being played sometimes showing different modes and bonuses.. Usually between 5 and 30 minutes..

Announcement video = Videos of machines being announce and unveiled.. I don't post these as much anymore, but they still turn up from time to time..

Ok, I'll shut up now!!

Today we have a super rare theme in a very subtle frame I'm sure TTC will like!! This full screen pachi is bonkers..I like it!!

P Garo GOLD IMPACT
    023001_main_image.jpg

https://www-pachinkovista-com.transl..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Official site!!

https://www.sansei-rd.com/products23..._gi/index.html

Promo video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_BojC17z0

Play video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_plfM377gI

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss