Hello, my name is Matt. I recently purchased a 1970’s Daiichi pachinko machine at a antique store because it looked cool. Not knowing anything about it, I didn’t pay much for what looked to be a complete machine. I did some research and believe that it is missing the plastic shooting mechanism. I will include pictures of my pachinko and the part that I screenshot from a video on YouTube. If anyone has a extra one or can point me to where I can find one, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Matt Hello, my name is Matt. I recently purchased a 1970’s Daiichi pachinko machine at a antique store because it looked cool. Not knowing anything about it, I didn’t pay much for what looked to be a complete machine. I did some research and believe that it is missing the plastic shooting mechanism. I will include pictures of my pachinko and the part that I screenshot from a video on YouTube. If anyone has a extra one or can point me to where I can find one, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk