Thread: Terminator 2 pachinko machine won't power on please help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Terminator 2 pachinko machine won't power on please help

To start off with I have a terminator 2 pachinko machine Just bought it it came with what I believe to be Power converters it's a yellow Box that plugs into a black Box that says 24 v or something that plugs into a red cord that goes to my machine that plugs to a gray cord When I open up the power Box the power Box I saw a blown fuse I was told to disorder that replace it which I did Then I was told To remove something called a z1 that was on the power board They told me if I didn't do that that any time I power the machine on it would blow a fuse I was told the person that I got it from plugged it directly into the wall and it was set up for Japanese power But thankfully only that fuse was burnt everything else looks to be a 100% good The other machine I got from the person has a small transformer But the new one that I have has 2 separate plugs that all plug into a Gray plug on the machine I did the repair to the board I go to plug the machine in and I get absolutely nothing no power nothing Can anybody recommend what USA Amazon transformer I need to buy to make my machine work in America I honestly don't think my board is getting power If somebody even knows somebody where I could just buy a brand new power supply or replacement part for the power Box for The Terminator terminator 2 2019 model but i would do that as well I'm gonna try to upload pictures and figure it out I am disabled in any help would be so much appreciated

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Terminator 2 pachinko machine won't power on please help

Here's a link to a posting pics how to!!

https://www.pachitalk.com/How-to-Post-Pictures

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Podfun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Podfun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't think I have the right correct power because even after fixing the board and the burnt fused plugging everything in I get no power no sound nothing no lights on the board no burnt fuse I think I need a better transformer or something I'm not sure any help would be appreciated but if anybody knows but he knows just out of the blue where I can buy a brand new power supply I will do that right away

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks that help me

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The first thing you need to do is to check the output from your transformer, if you don't have a VOM buy one at Harbor freight .

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think I have to buy one I don't think I actually have a transformer I have these 2 plug things that you see in the pictures but none of my Other machines ever had these type of chords they always had that transformer in the back that you plug in Could you please send me a link on Amazon to what is a transformer that would work for one of these machines I don't understand and don't wanna blow something up I have Amazon and get stuff mostly in 1 day Also judging by the pictures that I posted those blackboards and that pink Box is that a transformer

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you plug the white transformer into the mains, then plug the black transformer into the white transformer, then measure the output from black transformer as in your picture. you should get 24vac +/- 10%

colour may vary due to my vision issues
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 09-09-2022 at 04:12 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Podfun,

Message me your name on Facebook (if you use it) and I can assist you via FB Messenger. I can probably help you trace the issue and I know where you can get a transformer that will work with it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by judremy View Post
    Podfun,

Message me your name on Facebook (if you use it) and I can assist you via FB Messenger. I can probably help you trace the issue and I know where you can get a transformer that will work with it.
    Yo everybody this man right here did God's work he talked me through the entire process told me what to get where to get it turns out I had to wire in a new Transformer the other two that came with my machine must have blown up or pop a fused or something and gone bad was not getting anything out of it I soldered on leads to the pre-existing fuse that had blown as well as I removed something off my board called Z1 Which I was told to do By another member But with this guy's help up here I mean he video called me and did everything I am now happy and fully working machine That cost me a $100 For a broken terminator 2 with cabinet Then about $20 to get a kit that had fuses As well as fuse holders and about $5 sauna and a $60 something dollar transformer I could not be any more happier I cannot be certain but I believe I have a modern machine because there are no balls going to the back I have hit a jackpot and it did not pay out any but left me with a air message on the screen everything works But on the back of the machine you have some Dip switches only too I'm wondering if it's been modded for home use Because I can play with like 60 balls and they always come back to me Or come up in the rejected trade binBut never behind the machine like all my other pachinko have that's confusing to me But I've been able to get into one big jackpot I am blown away If you have an option to buy this machine go out and buy it you will be blown away to 10 out of 10 The machine vibrates there's lights everywhere Arnold Schwarzenegger Japanese The CGI is so real you wanna cry You pull a handle you twist a knob and you smack it it's like a Japanese version of bop it I am one big happy camper thank you to everybody and this community for making this website possible type possible and keeping the heart in love of pachinko and pachislo alive

16. The following user says "Thanks" to Podfun

18. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Podfun