Thread: Magic Pulsar question

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Magic Pulsar question

Setting up my magic pulsar machine when I first got it and would play it at times a yellow screen would come up with a frog and some other things so trying to figure things out without reading the manual as you do when you’re an idiot I turned
    the key to reset then pushed a small yellow button didn’t seem to do anything but when I started playing the machine again the yellow screen never comes up trying to figure this out any help would be appreciated and yes I’m not going to push any more buttons. Also trying to find the volume control and difficulty level settings I received a small manual when I purchased this machine it said that the volume control and difficulty settings might be located inside the door inside the door of my machine or two potentiometer type adjustments could these be difficulty level and volume again any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Caltiki

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Magic Pulsar question

Some progress. Reset difficulty level I thing. Now trying to figure out what triggers the yellow lcd screen with the frogs and such. Any help will be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The red and yellow dials are the volume controls but you may want to add some volume pots as well. I added one of these to each speaker. https://www.ebay.com/itm/13057738009...evt=1&mkcid=28

The odds setting button is (on mine) a yellow button inside on the center of the door next to the seven segment LED display. Compare your odds reset procedure to this.

desktop1.jpg

The yellow overlay screen may not show for a while. I can play mine for a long time of many hours before it comes up.

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Interesting. I just got mine but the yellow overlay is almost always showing something. It's always running an attraction mode if I'm not playing and as soon as I start playing it'll say "Wait" for a second whenever you start spinning the reels.

Now there is a menu you can enter with the buttons right in front of the reels. That also shows the yellow overlay although I have no idea what any of the settings do.

Every few spins something happens on the overlay, even if it's just a chance for a chance.

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Atoombolle