Thread: Looking for people in SE Michigan for a group buy of Pachinko/Pachislot machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking for people in SE Michigan for a group buy of Pachinko/Pachislot machines

Looking for others to do a group buy of Pachinko/Pachislot machines from Taiwan. If you are in Southeast Michigan and interested, please post in this thread. You can join the FB group called Pachinko and Pachislot Collection world wide to find out what machines they have available. You need to order this month or next to get in on this and be able to pallet up. We probably wouldn't see the machines until November.

The machine go from Japan -> Taiwan -> New York -> North Carolina -> Michigan

Aki on here works with the group that procures the machines and ships them over to us. Fastenal is about $185 to get 8 machines to Michigan from North Carolina. For a single machine its about $165.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to judremy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for people in SE Michigan for a group buy of Pachinko/Pachislot mach

I could be interested. I'd need to look into current machines of interest and their prices.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for people in SE Michigan for a group buy of Pachinko/Pachislot mach

I might be. I am in the Chicago area which is not too far. I would not know for certain until September (after the 5 I am am waiting on from group 3 arrive).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am interested in this. I tried to open the drive on the Facebook group to see what was available but both links did not work, any suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblur View Post
    I am interested in this. I tried to open the drive on the Facebook group to see what was available but both links did not work, any suggestions?
    Try looking for a new google drive link in this thread: https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/sho...-vendor/page11

Aki is one of the reps for JT Comatz and can get you info on machines or you can ask me and I will check with Karen via the FB group.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have my first machine purchase set up via judremy. Thanks for the help!!

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    I might be. I am in the Chicago area which is not too far. I would not know for certain until September (after the 5 I am am waiting on from group 3 arrive).
    Do you need any information or help?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is how this will work:

Determine what machine you want and let me know.
    I will contact JT Comatz and have the order placed. I will need to collect the cost for the machine from you at that time.
    When the machines are shipped, I will collect payments for the shipping from Taiwan to US ($100 per box).
    When the machines arrive in the US, I will collect payments for the unloading/storage of the machines.
    I will setup shipping via Fastenal from North Carolina to Wixom, MI.
    I will collect payments for domestic shipping at this time.
    When the machines arrive in Wixom, I will make multiple trips and pickup all machines and bring them to my house.
    I will then contact each buyer and they can schedule a date to pickup their machine.

I am also putting together an order for transformers. They are 115V to 24V @ 10A and about $45. This is better than the ones from JT Comatz as those are $60 and only rated at 8A. Let me know if you are interested as the machines do NOT come with transformers.
    Peteybob can be contacted for pachinko balls instead of through JT Comatz. Cheaper and local. You can pickup the pachinko balls and/or transformer when you pickup your machine.

11. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to judremy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds good all around for Michiganders and others nearby. Let's do this!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Judremy,

Your plan is detailed, but what do figure the total cost would be per machine? For example, if Aki charges $199.00, what would be cost to get it to your door, including the transformer.

Thanks,

bigfive

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bigfive View Post
    Judremy,

Your plan is detailed, but what do figure the total cost would be per machine? For example, if Aki charges $199.00, what would be cost to get it to your door, including the transformer.

Thanks,

bigfive
    Well, there are a few factors here. Let me see if I can give you a hypothetical.

If your machine cost $399 (these vary depending on availability for the crew at JT Comatz in Taiwan), then that is the cost of the machine.
    Then there is a $100 shipping charge per box.
    Then there is a charge for the handling, warehouse, and other costs from Randy Silver to get the machine from the dock to his warehouse. Currently, this is a per person charge, but that could change. The more people that order, the more this cost is broken up. A recent total was about $2000. If 20 people order machines, and I act as the point person for our entire order, then we are seen as one person, so we'd only pay 1/20th of the total or $100 for this. If our group has 4 people, then $25 each.
    Then there is a tip for Randy since he is doing all of this for free to help out the hobby. He only charges the actual costs of relocating the machines. So let's tip him at least $100 between all the people ordering machines and assume 4 people, so that is another $25.

At this point you would be looking at:
    $399
    +$100
    +$ 25
    +$ 25
    ====
    $549

If your machine was $699, add $300 to that and it gives you $849.

Couple things of note:
    * If you want a transformer from JT Comatz, it adds $60 to the cost of your machine, so then it goes up to $609. I can order more powerful 120VAC -> 24VAC transformers from the US that will give you 240VA instead of 192VA. More amps is better for the transformer, and the machine.

* Peteybob can sell us pachinko balls for a cheaper cost as well and is already onboard for one machine.

* We will be doing the shipping from Taiwan via boat, so it takes a while, but is much cheaper than air delivery ($600+ for just shipping).

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to judremy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is there a way to join without FB or Whatsapp?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, order via judremy and pay thru him if I'm correct in what he is offering. He will request your machine or cell from the supplier and you will pay him as the fees come along.

I'm good with car pooling with others to get goods from eastern Michigan to the west and into Chicagoland as needed to lighten the total cost for all of us.

18. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Peteybob is correct.

bigfive, if you wish to order a machine, you can reach out to me with a list and I can ask them the prices for the ones they have. Or you can talk to Aki on here and find out prices directly. Regardless, you may want to order sooner than later as batch five is in the works and that is (for now) the only time I am ordering any machines myself.

You can see some of the machines in the thread below where Aki posted and they also have a Google Drive with PDFs of the pachislots and pachinkos they have available.

https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/sho...der-200-emoji2

20. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to judremy