Hello all! I'm brand new to pachislo but I do have some experience with American slot machines. I'm currently working on a D-ZONE machine and not quite sure where to go from here. When I turn the unit on I get a short clip of music on a loop (the music it would play if you were to hit 777). When the music starts, the reels tick like they are engaging but they don't spin. There is nothing displayed in the HIT, CREDIT, or WIN windows so doing a reset isn't really an option (although I did go through the motions just in case). So far I have checked all the fuses, cleaned and reseated every connector, and cleaned the optics on the spin lever. I also removed the stop board and tested the caps. They all tested good. While I had the stop board removed from the machine, I powered it up and found that it behaves exactly the same with or without the stop board installed. Every now and then, a power-cycle results in the machine going into to some sort of hopper purge mode where it spits out all of the coins and continues to spin even after it has ejected all the coins. When it's in this purge mode there is no music. I sure would appreciate any advice or suggestions on where to go from here. Thank you!