Thread: Umaibo pachinko perfect bonus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Umaibo pachinko perfect bonus

So today I sat down on a devil may cry 4 machine, triggered the rush, and it kicked me out at 1600 balls. I wasn’t satisfied with that win so I sat down on a umaibo machine which had not hit for 3 days in a row with 79 spins from those past 3 days and 10 spins today. “89 spins on a 1/34 and no hit for 3 days? Let me give it a shot.” It took me a while to finally land a ball in the start hole. Spin started off normal and went to a special reach with red letters and some other win hints. Looking at the way the spin started off, I didn’t think i would win but to my surprise, it came in! Little did I know, this would be the perfect payout which payed out the max of 10,500 balls. The bonus can pay out anywhere between 4500 and 10500 with 10500 being pretty rare. This was my first time hitting the max.

Here is a link to the video with the special ending you get it you hit the perfect bonus! Be sure to read the description of the video!

I got the max win on the Umaibo pachinko machine!
    https://youtu.be/je0bELoTYVs

2. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Umaibo pachinko perfect bonus

In case anybody is wondering, this machine is super fun to play.

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just bought one of these from JT Comatz! Looking forward to it’s arrival in the next group shipment to NC!

Now time to order some assorted flavors of Umaibo corn snacks off Amazon to see just how tasty these snacks really are?! Looking forward to playing this machine as well!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratz Goobie! That's a lot of payout.

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    I just bought one of these from JT Comatz! Looking forward to it’s arrival in the next group shipment to NC!

Now time to order some assorted flavors of Umaibo corn snacks off Amazon to see just how tasty these snacks really are?! Looking forward to playing this machine as well!
    You did? Gratz! Did the price come down? There's one on Yahoo again right now that is tempting, but if JT Comatz is coming down in price then I'll have to ping them.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Atoombolle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Umaibo pachinko perfect bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Atoombolle View Post
    Congratz Goobie! That's a lot of payout.

You did? Gratz! Did the price come down? There's one on Yahoo again right now that is tempting, but if JT Comatz is coming down in price then I'll have to ping them.
    $399; a bit more expensive than on yahoo, but shipping to me is half the cost of what yahoo (FromJapan or Buyee) would charge, so works out cheaper anyway…not to mention they fully test it and I trust them way more than some stranger! Comes with key, balls, dongle, and I payed extra for a transformer.

I’ve bought over 10 machines from them! They will give you technical support if you have any problem after the sale; like the one time I bought a Newgin Girlfriend Beta cell with a settings key and had issues; settings reset error issue once I cell swapped the frame. (They sent me the correct settings reset key and showed me the procedure) They pack them professionally; and best of all UPS/FedEx/DHL do not get any opportunity to bash up the machine in transit! Shipping via slow boat… On a pallet.

Yahoo auctions is too much of a roll of the dice to me unless it’s really rare and hard to get; I’ve been burned one too many times…
    Last edited by lotsoballs; 04-07-2023 at 11:08 AM.

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So tempting... But as it is I am going to have to get rid of at least one machine (it will be my Gamera: The Invincible pachislo) by the time the boat comes in. If I get Umaibo I'll have to give up New Road Construction probably. Not sure if I want to give that one up just yet.

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Atoombolle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Atoombolle View Post
    So tempting... But as it is I am going to have to get rid of at least one machine (it will be my Gamera: The Invincible pachislo) by the time the boat comes in. If I get Umaibo I'll have to give up New Road Construction probably. Not sure if I want to give that one up just yet.
    Yeah, I’m in the same boat, trying to sell one now but just getting a bunch of tire kickers and “is this available” responses. Not to mention I’ve got 4 more machines in route on ship somewhere already in shipment #8: Juicy Honey 3, Big Popcorn, Total Eclipse, and Danmachi! Not sure where I’m going to put them all… I’ll have to figure something out!

13. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I guess it’s time to open a parlor

15. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777