Thread: Have 2 pachislo machines that quit working on me. HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Have 2 pachislo machines that quit working on me. HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED

I have a Hot rod queen machine that when i insert 1 token. An e1 code and alarm go off for maybe 2 seconds then the e1 code goes away.
    I also have an an Aruze corp. and benkei machine that when coins are inserted the reels spin but stop for a quick second every time around and continue to spin. The stop buttons will not stop the reels either. I believe i need new reel stop sensors but cannot find the right ones for this machine. Every one i order for it is not the correct ones.
    Any help with either machine is greatly aopreciated.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Have 2 pachislo machines that quit working on me. HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED

First sounds like a faulty opto sensor in the token acceptor. The second could be a faulty stop board. Check the fuse on it and see if its blown.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Have 2 pachislo machines that quit working on me. HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED

Thanks for the help. The fuse isnt blown and i switched the board out from another machine and that didnt fix the issue either. I will order an opti sensor and post an update when i can. Is there a place you recommend getting an opto sensor from? Thank you for the help.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well. You would have to test the outputs from the token acceptor. As they can have 2 or 3 sensors in them. Then take it out and try to see the make and model of the sensor and do a search from there. There are 100s of different types.

As for the other. Check for a stuck input. Could be a button or the spin lever. If the machine has diagnostic leds. You should be able to test each button and switch.
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam