Thread: Gen San is the flashiest, or is it

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Gen San is the flashiest, or is it

I've been looking at various machines I could have bought and this one strobed more than any other, or at least I noticed it more in videos. What's up with that and are there any that are even flashier?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Gen San is the flashiest, or is it

No idea what machine that is?? Pics please!

Juicy Honey 2 is best machine out there right now; end of discussion!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

pick machines on theme you like, they all flash lights, they all have special features, but if you don't like the theme, you will hate machine, 75% of time playing is boring screen time of spinning numbers with pictures of theme you choose, you gotta like the theme or you will get bored waiting for reaches and fevers, here a hint, odds on machine you purchased (Namco) are 1/89 better way of saying it is you win once, you lose 88 times, so 88 spins of numbers not matching, can you win more, yes, can you lose more, yes, as you look at more machines, the odds change, 1/99 or close are best home machines, you win more, don't have to fill top tray as much, fevers last a couple minutes, all around fun, if you buy a machine that says 2000+ pay out, well the odds are now like 1/399 or similar, and same deal, win 1 lose 388, get how it works, so theme is by far most important in picking machines
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if you find a local pick up, and it looks like a good deal, buy it, if it sucks, and kinda boring, sell it, but importing machines, paying top dollar, you better like it, because chances of getting money back are not that great, I got Jaws 2 for just under 50% of what someone else paid, he didn't like it, so sold for what offer he could get, lucky for me, it was very high on list on wants
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

7. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have no intention of buying this machine. I just think it's the most lights I've seen on one and was wondering if there were any that had more and brighter.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by C-M-K View Post
    I have no intention of buying this machine. I just think it's the most lights I've seen on one and was wondering if there were any that had more and brighter.
    Juicy Honey 2 is likely to cause those prone to seizures to drop to the floor convulsing if you get a fever it’s got so many LEDs flashing/strobing ect.

Even the original Juicy Honey is heavy on the strobe flashing; however that seems like the most arbitrary metric ever to judge a pachinko on.
    Last edited by lotsoballs; 04-01-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Even the original Juicy Honey is heavy on the strobe flashing; however that seems like most arbitrary metric ever to judge a pachinko on.
    That's because I'm trying to rule out the flashiest of the bunch for my next machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by C-M-K View Post
    That's because I'm trying to rule out the flashiest of the bunch for my next machine.
    Get an old 90s machine then…or better yet 70’s model …unless 9v bulb is “too flashy”
    Last edited by lotsoballs; 04-01-2022 at 08:12 PM.

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Japanese Anime since the 1980's has been Strobe Happy and alot of video games have warnings of possibility of seizures .

Amber Tinted Glasses or Blue light blocking glasses help keep your vision .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS